Upcoming Patch Details & Screens

The game will not force any files on you if the anticheat is enabled.

As Ted points out, this is primarily a file checker to avoid the simple scripting hacks and again, matching the server's mod with yours.

This "if", maybe mean there is a file sharing in game <_<

But i really hope if thats not the case, they will work something out and allow the server to share his modification with the client in the futur so that all files match the easyway. I think that even more critical when it come for coop modes.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or did those screenshots look like the game was running at 90fps on a p3 128M ti4200 with 46 times AA and triple screen setup?

I'm especially looking forward to the new "window of cat" function. I'm going to run right out and get it tommorow.

Edited by tonytwotoes

Really disappointed about the 'Game over when server dies' issue in coop :(

5 new coop maps is it? Yet the most annoying aspect of coop is still there, so the maps won't be enjoyed as they should be. I appreciate that this must be down to something big else it would of been sorted by now, but I'm not looking forward to at least another month of frustration :(

Edited by DoubleArd

Is it just me, or did those screenshots look like the game was running at 90fps on a p3 128M ti4200 with 46 times AA and triple screen setup?

i don't know about all that, but that first screen looks like two different uniforms. so does that mean TDM?

Really disappointed about the 'Game over when server dies' issue in coop :(

5 new coop maps is it? Yet the most annoying aspect of coop is still there, so the maps won't be enjoyed as they should be. I appreciate that this must be down to something big else it would of been sorted by now, but I'm not looking forward to at least another month of frustration :(

Well, as statend before, new coop-featured will come in july/august.

i don't know about all that, but that first screen looks like two different uniforms. so does that mean TDM?

Probobly not, maybe you can choose uniforms :thumbsup:

Edited by Hockeystick

Will this patch do anything performance wise? I mean, AA is nice, but if i still have the feeling that my ass is tight to a bungiecord the game remains in the closet for me...

And no i don't have a outdated machine! :P

Well, as statend before, new coop-featured will come in july/august.

I know it's coming, I had hoped it would of been a priority ahead of new maps etc.

I guess it must involve a lot of rescripting (or whatever it's called) as the coop mode as it stands has some serious gameplay flaws to which the amount of coop servers online is testament to.

It was said there is no dedi server to be released with this only a few fixes and maps. Not a DM player myself and AA is erm great but not for MP as the competetive will have it off to increase advantage performance wise.

Maybe we should wait for official release notes.

No Dedi server files with this patch or EVER???

Can anyone clarify if this mean EVER or just with this recent patch? Please and Thankyou

Nothing to stop the cheats in multiplayer??? Nothing to activate mod folders?? not clear on Antialiasing...

These auto translators are rubbish btw...

according to what I read AA is being added!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is a file checker "anti cheat" added!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont know about mod folders , Right now its another outrage!!!!!!!

WOW look how many players...

Maybe listen to the community and this may change!!!

And since when does the number of players count as how good the game is? WoW has around 5 million and it's the worst MMORPG in history.

Well agent smith ghost recon top count was around I thin 900 players online at one time and thats just the ones showing up on UBI.

Thast a big differance from 100 players and esp since this was so anticipated. I call it a failure so far.

Edited by buellsrusx1

Well agent smith ghost recon top count was around I thin 900 players online at one time and thats just the ones showing up on UBI.

Thast a big differance from 100 players and esp since this was so anticipated. I call it a failure so far.

That isn't because of GRAW... that is because of no GR2... A lot of clans left and moved on to other games.

As soon as direct IP support is out and matching is possible the #'s will go up. (plus give some time for peeps to upgrade.

Also in the U.S. this is summer... bad time for playing as no one is on compared to winter and fall.