GDC XIV: Marathon Format

the.ronin

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to give Cool K some props for cranking out 5 of the 6 themes

and as always to Ronin for taking the time and effort for the GDC

Cool K cranking them out gave me an interesting idea for the next marathon.....1 theme a day...and you must complete them all to be considered for the prize.....

Waiting to see if there is....maybe....a THEME #7

HACK

Cool K cranking them out gave me an interesting idea for the next marathon.....1 theme a day...and you must complete them all to be considered for the prize.....

HACK

LOL - You're insane!

I'm 40% behind budget this week already :wall:

If there's gonna be a marathon with one entry a day I'm gonna loose my job :rofl:

But thx :thumbsup:

Cool K' date='Jun 21 2006, 06:22 PM' post='388848']

HACK

LOL - You're insane!

I'm 40% behind budget this week already :wall:

If there's gonna be a marathon with one entry a day I'm gonna loose my job :rofl:

But thx :thumbsup:

You are already on 1 a day pacing.... you did 5 in 6 days...and its just my guess that you would have done the 6th had you seen it in time.

HACK

Guys, remember it's not the number of entries submitted ... since the average of all entries will be the score.

Someone could put in just one gang-busting entry and sweep this GDC. :grin1:

Yeah...I know that...it was just my thought that it would be interesting if we did another marathon..that you would indeed have to finish all the legs of the race.

You cant win the Tour De France unless you go the distance