Best FPS settings.

Hi, I finally got a new vid card that will run this game, but bairly. I was just wondering if anyone knows what settings work best for this game as far as antialiasing and similar settings. I have all the in game options set on the lowest but I could still sacrafice some graphics for proformance, are there any mods that I could do to the game folders? Also how can I check how many FPS I am getting? Thanks for all the help.

You'll have to provide alittle more information (what kind of GPU, system specs you have) before anyone can be of any help to you! In the meantime, do a Google search for Fraps, this is a small program that runs in the background and allows you to check FPS along w/ some other features...Luck!

Hi, I finally got a new vid card that will run this game, but bairly. I was just wondering if anyone knows what settings work best for this game as far as antialiasing and similar settings. I have all the in game options set on the lowest but I could still sacrafice some graphics for proformance, are there any mods that I could do to the game folders? Also how can I check how many FPS I am getting? Thanks for all the help.

What make is the Vid card ? How much ram does it have ? What drivers are you using ? How much system ram do you have ?

Thats what I thought.

I used to play Flightsim a lot and I could mod some of the folders in order to get beter fps and I was hoping you could do something similar with GRAW. There has to be a way to turn the graphics down a little other than the in game settings right?

Thats what I thought.

I used to play Flightsim a lot and I could mod some of the folders in order to get beter fps and I was hoping you could do something similar with GRAW. There has to be a way to turn the graphics down a little other than the in game settings right?

Did you change the rendering scripts?

Just did, a lot better mouse response, I can't realy see a difference in 1 and 2.

Is there any way to pause the game and change settings on your computer or look at other programs? That would help me compare a lot eaiser.

Edited by Jkirch

Just did, a lot better mouse response, I can't realy see a difference in 1 and 2.

Is there any way to pause the game and change settings on your computer or look at other programs? That would help me compare a lot eaiser.

As long as your not running anything too high end, it shouldn't matter. Around 30-35 proccesses is the norm I think. I tried a million ways to get around it with my 6200, I just gave in and upgraded :yes: .

alt+tab...if you have NVTweak, open the Nvidia control panel, scroll down to performance and quality settings, open additional Direct3D settings, and change the default setting of 3 max frames to render ahead to 1. Its worth a shot!