GRAW Mini-Mods

In lew of emailing theese sepereately to everyone I'd thought I would just put them up for download.

Toned Down Sepia Effects: Reduced yellow without loosing any other post effects goodness. *NOTE* Compatible with Blood Mod ver. 1.0. Ver. 1.1 requires modifications to the file.

HERE

Semi Auto Fix: No more artificialy slow ROF in semi auto mode. Double tap with ease.

HERE

Classic Ghosts: Renames your AI buddies Gordon, Tunney, and Stone, respectively.

HERE

Classic Skins: New skin based off the [GR] woodland cammo. [GR] unit and full color USA flag armpatches. Name patches are changed to match Classic Ghosts. New weapon textures for M8, Scar, and tweaked texture for MR-C.

HERE

Combine theese with DiGiTALY -TC-s excelent Blood Mod, and Fiddlestxs beutifull Clear Hud mod for a very [GR] effect (and hopefully VTF H Smiths Realism mod will complete the effect).

ss72li.th.jpg ss62oe.th.jpg

Edited by Degamer

hey caprera, check the pinned graw texture tutorial...it has directions on how to run mods. Degamer, this is my favorite mod so far{skin and lack of sepia}...keep up the good work.

Edited by fastscout

very vintage :thumbsup:

on the next upgrade, try to scale -50% the texture on the sleeves ;) for some reason that part has a different UV MAP compared to the rest of the model

I hope we'll get the possibility to change the UV map coordinates because that would result in more detailed textures with a much higher resolution! :)

However first I hope Grin will add support for my GeForce 7900 because at the moment I can't really enjoy the game since I stumble about that sort of "visual bug" all the time and the problem only shows up inside GRAW so I don't think it's driver related and neither is the card or it's RAM overheating! :(

bug8kb.th.jpg

Edited by Vth_F_Smith

so do I have to go thru all that create the mod folder and then extract all these in there/or can I just extract to graw directory. if not which folder do they all go to . the clear hud mod i just put in the graw directory and it works. tried the sepia one and cant see any change in color.

thanks

Just drop the strings folder from the RAR into your local>[Language or Mod] folder.

Done!! Thx degamer, one more question, future modding, do i need to do the same thing? just drop it in the specific folder inside the directory "Local/English"?

im also a bit confused where to put the GRAW mod launcher files. I have read the readme but it keep saying unable to fine specifi folder. Here is my :

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\local\english

so where do i need to put the mod launcher files?

Ok, one thing you have to consider is that you can only run one "mod" at a time with the launcher, so basicly you have to combine the files of every mod you want to use into one. Easy enough if all the mods use different files, a bit tougher if you want to combine mods that mod the same file.

Personaly, I have two mod "sets", my SP mod set, and my MP mod set. In your LOCAL> folder, create a folder for each mod set you want. All the mods you put into that folder will run when you activate that set.

So, if you currently have all your mods in your ENGLISH folder, drag them all into a new folder called SP MODS or whatever. Put the launcher file in there. Put all your MP mods in another folder and add its own launcher file. Make shure you edit the launcher file to the correct names.

Im sorry, but I still dont understand how to install the post effects (anti sepia) mod. Can some one tell me from square one how to install it? Whats this about a local folder? Im sorry, but this is the first time i have done anything with GRAW mods. :(

Im sorry, but I still dont understand how to install the post effects (anti sepia) mod. Can some one tell me from square one how to install it? Whats this about a local folder? Im sorry, but this is the first time i have done anything with GRAW mods. :(

Try This m8 ;)

• 1 year later...

In lew of emailing theese sepereately to everyone I'd thought I would just put them up for download.

Toned Down Sepia Effects: Reduced yellow without loosing any other post effects goodness. *NOTE* Compatible with Blood Mod ver. 1.0. Ver. 1.1 requires modifications to the file.

HERE

Semi Auto Fix: No more artificialy slow ROF in semi auto mode. Double tap with ease.

HERE

Classic Ghosts: Renames your AI buddies Gordon, Tunney, and Stone, respectively.

HERE

Classic Skins: New skin based off the [GR] woodland cammo. [GR] unit and full color USA flag armpatches. Name patches are changed to match Classic Ghosts. New weapon textures for M8, Scar, and tweaked texture for MR-C.

HERE

Combine theese with DiGiTALY -TC-s excelent Blood Mod, and Fiddlestxs beutifull Clear Hud mod for a very [GR] effect (and hopefully VTF H Smiths Realism mod will complete the effect).

ss72li.th.jpg ss62oe.th.jpg

Degamer... HOW did you manage to get the ghosts to appear GREEN like your posted pictures? How did you turn off the yellowish sunglass effect of the hud??