Callsign skinned to Back

Well, domination uses two skins, the Ghosts and the Mex skin. You can alter either one to look however you want, but, all the models of the same type will look that way (E.G. every ghost will have your name on his back). I'm also fairly shure it would be client side only (only you could see it).

Basicly yes. The only thing that changes bewtween Ghost characters are the faces, name patches, and bloodtypes. Everything else uses the same skin. Put something on the back and they will all share it. Also, all texture use is local only, meaning everytime you see an object, you see the texture on your computer. So in MP, you will see your moded texture, the other guy will see his basic texture. Of course, if everyone playing has the same modded files, they will all see the same thing.

This goes with pretty much anything, as settings are local as well. If you mod your guns to fire burst mode, only you will fire burst mode. Here's where it gets interesting, say you mod all your guns to do 8 bajillion damage, you will of course kill everything in one hit. But, in theory (have not tested this) you will see everyone elses guns with the same settings, so when they shoot you, you will take 8 bajillion damage. However, if they shoot someone else who has normal settings, they will take normal damage.

Basicly yes. The only thing that changes bewtween Ghost characters are the faces, name patches, and bloodtypes. Everything else uses the same skin. Put something on the back and they will all share it. Also, all texture use is local only, meaning everytime you see an object, you see the texture on your computer. So in MP, you will see your moded texture, the other guy will see his basic texture. Of course, if everyone playing has the same modded files, they will all see the same thing.

Ok so It is as I thought(I can't try the MP :wall: )

This goes with pretty much anything, as settings are local as well. If you mod your guns to fire burst mode, only you will fire burst mode. Here's where it gets interesting, say you mod all your guns to do 8 bajillion damage, you will of course kill everything in one hit. But, in theory (have not tested this) you will see everyone elses guns with the same settings, so when they shoot you, you will take 8 bajillion damage. However, if they shoot someone else who has normal settings, they will take normal damage.

bajillio

I read something about that , basically I'm not agree with this kind of weapon modding (8 bajillion damage or 600 bullets mags :nono:) , I love people modding weapons to make them as real as possible , this is cool :yes: