MR-C

Do you think GRIN should redo this weapon?

I do, I think it cost too many points and not many people use it because of the 5mm cartridge has so little stopping power.

I think they should design it with the 6.8mm cartdridge, 45 rounds, and cost alot of points.

Does anyone use this weapon at all?

Edited by Blaster

mr-c does quite well for me, but that is SP missions

i only take mr-c or scar H

think it is a good weapon, fictional but nothing wrong with it

wait until the weapons mod and place a snipe scope on it to test its stopping power, i find the eotech highly unpredictable as it has no real accuracy in my eyes

untill i had a snipe scope on the scar H i was only half as impressed with its capabilities now i can see its power,

it comes down to aim and power, high rate of fire compensates for stopping power (at least that is what is suggested)

The MRC isn't good now but once there is punishment for hitting (susposed to be in June patch) this will change i do believe as the high rate of fire will knock the enemy around so much they can't shoot back.

Now will that really be the punishment?

I thought you just wouldn't be able to run or something like that :blink:

The MRC isn't good now but once there is punishment for hitting (susposed to be in June patch) this will change i do believe as the high rate of fire will knock the enemy around so much they can't shoot back.

Now will that really be the punishment?

I thought you just wouldn't be able to run or something like that :blink:

both don't explain the lack of fire rate when single firing, and double clicking mouse for a economic/controled rapid fire( ****ooops had a different topic in mind :S sorry****)

that just takes too long,

punishment would be nice, no running and or more performance decrease

mr-c is it seems a matter of personal opinion

Edited by sui317

Do you think GRIN should redo this weapon?

I do, I think it cost too many points and not many people use it because of the 5mm cartridge has so little stopping power.

I think they should design it with the 6.8mm cartdridge, 45 rounds, and cost alot of points.

Does anyone use this weapon at all?

Quite honestly WHY BUY ANY OF THEM .....the default M8 costs $$$ BIG ZERO and besides the sniper rifle it's the most accurate.... :santa: FOC

I was thinking the exact same thing Roco.

May be the standard kits will be added too between now and August.

Maybe the MP (meaning TVT cause Co-OP is just that Co-OP) will be done by then as the hard core clans are not laddering on this game, the proof is the pudding, go on-line and you will see no more than 150-200 players on the TVT...

compare that to [GR] where you had the contrapostive, that is hundreds or servers and thousands of players!

Grin has not turned my MP frown upside down.

"Believe the hate."

Edited by semperfi_bohica

well the MR-C is supposed to be a 6.8 rifle..., but i dont know why grin decided to go with 5mm rounds.... I've tried using it in SP, but the enemies just keep getting back up, and with such a high rate of fire, you can empty your mag in about the same time as an m8...

Guest Jace11

The MR-C in my game states it fires 6.8mm and does similar impact damage to the M8, and it holds 45 rounds instead of 50 and I use in SP all the time, not tried it online yet as it would be considered cheating..

Its easy enough to mod, as far as I can see, there are only 3 types of round in the game when it comes to damage, light (pistols and original MR-C) medium (most Assault rifles) and heavy SCAR-H and Barrett...

That seems a bit poor reaaly, just 3 categories, doesnt offer much variation....

IMO, i think all the three round bursts in the weapons of this game takes too long to fire. I've only seen the Ausstyer in action doing a 3 round burst and it was faster than this. Maybe i played too much Halo 2? Maybe i'm just imagingin thing? but overall MRC is too weak a weapon for me to use, but if maybe the three round burst was more faster and had more impact like the Clarion in CS, I'd use it more. Just my 2 cents