GRAW v GR1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Callsign: spotH3D

Game: GR1 overall

GR1 matured into a game I played for 5 years. That was entirely due to the solid foundation and the scores of excellent mods that came out for it.

On the other hand I haven't played GR1 since GRAW came out (co-op crazy at the moment), so here's hoping to improvements and new content (official and user made mods) that will keep the good times rolling!

Call sign: Cruusher

Game: G.R.A.W

social security # EAT-AT-GRAWs

"... welcome to the next generation in online gaming foods.

As for GR1 ? It was great in the days. Good memories / missions and tours. But technology, once again, propells those who have the patience to invision.....on to the next level.

Isn't this similar to posting a "who likes smoking" poll in the smoking section of your local Denny's restaurant?

GRAW vs GR1 in the GRAW section. Not very representative if you ask me.

I'm in my 30s and my "call sign" should be obvious because I made this post did I not?

I don't think it's fair to have an opinion yet as GRAW hasn't been finished according to it's fans. Show me a finished game, i'll gladly post an opinion. :thumbsup:

I don't think it's fair to have an opinion yet as GRAW hasn't been finished according to it's fans. Show me a finished game, i'll gladly post an opinion

Here Here... Couldnt agree more.

P.S.

Glad to see I'm not the only old fogy or the oldest old fogy that still likes gaming!!!! :g_guns:

CS: SpLiTz (AOD*SpLiTz)

Game: GR1

GRAW may get there, but it has a loong way to go: dedi tools, anticheat, better chat screen and time between maps to shoot the $h*t, better rdy up screen for matching, wounding effects (limp? or slow movement), All Seeing Eye support, etc... Eye candy does not make up for all the great and very basic things GR got right.