Tech's MultiCam pattern camo rendition

Hi peeps,

Some screenies of MY rendition of MultiCam pattern. I know DiGiTALY -TC- released his, but mine was already pretty advanced so I finished it. This is not DiGiTALY -TC-'s modified skin. It is 100% mine from scratch, got .psd to prove it. Besides, we probably used the same pictures as reference, so it does look quite the same. Notice my Oakley Tactical Assault gloves thoe... If you take a good look at both skins, you will see the differences...

Here we go:

multicam15ex.th.jpgmulticam21hu.th.jpgmulticam30yy.th.jpgmulticam49td.th.jpg

multicam57dr.th.jpgmulticam65th.th.jpgmulticam77aw.th.jpgmulticam87gb.th.jpg

multicam91qg.th.jpgmulticam103gf.th.jpgmulticam119nj.th.jpgmulticam120vt.th.jpg

multicam137vw.th.jpgmulticam146cm.th.jpg

Also, note how well it blends in with pretty much all environments. :thumbsup:

Screens were taken at 1280x1024 on highest settings, 16x Anisotropic Filtering, and I manually edited the .xml render file to enable high detail textures...

I will release depending and feedback and requests. :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Edited by Tech

It is 100% mine from scratch, got .psd to prove it. Besides, we probably used the same pictures as reference, so it does look quite the same. Notice my Oakley Tactical Assault gloves thoe... If you take a good look at both skins, you will see the differences...

take it easy man, we are an open source mod community not a bunch of lawyers :rofl:

good job with those gloves :thumbsup:

That skin is the first to look like multicam, even more than the stock GR:AW skins. I like them a lot. If possible, could you make the gloves a little darker? This is not a big issue though. I'm amazed at how well the camo blends in the different environments.

Please release soon.

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

great skin!

love the blending factor on the screenies, one suggestion...

in the weapons mod forum there is a skin project for weapons in multicam. maybe you could check that out and join forces to release in one package ??

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...12entry384712

really love this skin :D

Edited by sui317

It is 100% mine from scratch, got .psd to prove it. Besides, we probably used the same pictures as reference, so it does look quite the same. Notice my Oakley Tactical Assault gloves thoe... If you take a good look at both skins, you will see the differences...

take it easy man, we are an open source mod community not a bunch of lawyers :rofl:

good job with those gloves :thumbsup:

lol I'm glad you take it this way. I was saying because some people go ballistic for no apparent reason these days <_<

I might have a few adjustments to make here and there and then I'll have it hosted somewhere...

Thanks for your great comments. :g_withgrin:

Best regards,

Ok I completed the skin. I made the gloves a little less shiny, as slient_op suggested. They look a bit more dirty. I think it looks better.

improvedgloves3aw.th.jpg

I'm having it hosted on rapidshare at the moment. Just select "Free", wait till it counts down to 0 then enter security code and "voilà!". Make sure you disable any download managers like Flashget / Getright / Download Accelerator / GoZilla! before downloading, otherwise file will be corrupt.

Tech's MultiCAM v1.zip

Feel free to host it on your website. Just don't modify the zip file and put credit where it belongs!

Hope you like it!

Cheers,

• 10 months later...