Multicam v1.1

@What does this mod do exactly? print the image, roll it up, smoke it and you'll have a vision of the next ghost recon :rofl:

@ noquarter: it's functional but it takes a lot of time to calibrate the fx...There is still an issue on dead bodies friction to solve :wacko: (btw nothing compared to the hitman series.. :rolleyes: )

@bati_gol_20: thx mr. mirror :thumbsup:

Looks cool Digitaly....did you just use the colour replacement & minimal additional work as the camo pattern is exactly the same. I notice that the gloves have changed.

Im interested in the techniques being used at current :)

Can I aso assume that you have post effects on LOW in your screenie?

Edited by TRT_Nemesis

Looks cool Digitaly....did you just use the colour replacement & minimal additional work as the camo pattern is exactly the same. I notice that the gloves have changed.

Im interested in the techniques being used at current :)

Can I aso assume that you have post effects on LOW in your screenie?

yup, it's quite a minimal work..basically the union of 2 layers, one with relief parts (this one took a bit) and one with the camo pattern

My settings are all maxed out.. this is how I see it ingame (btw it's very light sensitive, if you move to a brighter-darker area it changes ...as it is supposed to be ;) )

How can we do for to have some many textures (like SPQR green camo) in the same directory (language directory) at the same time?

Would it be possible only renaming the textures directory or textures itself maybe?

How can we do for to have some many textures (like SPQR green camo) in the same directory (language directory) at the same time?

Would it be possible only renaming the textures directory or textures itself maybe?

I usually have a lot of textures in the same directory and I just rename the one I'd like to use or texture I'm working on as "atlas.dds" , so that I can easily switch between them even if game is running without relaunch it each time I have to test something. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...