New Urban camo

Hügel Posted Today, 01:04 PM

The grey does look superb but I really do like the black! Any chance of releasing both?

i will work on the black and i will also release it

I also have a digital desert camo i am working on and a green tiger stripe. I also have some others in the works that will be done and released either as a whole skin pack or in my clans mod

Grey Urban is up

I have it up and hosted one two sites

it is in an install program with all subfiles needed (exp.local/ghost_team/diffuse/) so PLEASE READ the WARNING!!!!! about overwriting any local file and subfolders i don't want people using or makeing skins to loss there mod and work SO PLEASE READ!!!!!

host one: aces server Click Here

host two: Rapidshare Click Here

Edited by aces.Ghost

Urban camo with black vest update.

Some people have been asking for the urban camo with a black vest and gear so I have been working on it for you. I have some shots of it so everyone can see some changes I have done like lighting the black alittle bit so it doesn't look like one big blob it is almost done and will be released this weekend or early next week.

urbanblack1.JPG

urbanblack2.JPG

urbanblack3.JPG

from what i remeber of the 50 or so camo patterns i have. it is the same pattern as the urban but diffrent colors urban is diffrent shads of grey and black but winter is grey black and white.

i will look i do have this camo with the rest all labeled i just have to look. but if it is and will show diffrent in the game i will make it for you

i was just wondering if anyone has downloaded and used the urban grey skin yet, if so let me know what you think and if any changes are needed