centcom mod sound track

jay316

CENTCOM a mod for GR is near completon, we are looking for someone to compose a main theme soundtrack for it. if you have sound design talent and think you could help feel free to contact me here or by pm, we really need help with this so any help is greatly appreciated.

CENTCOM a mod for GR is near completon, we are looking for someone to compose a main theme soundtrack for it. if you have sound design talent and think you could help feel free to contact me here or by pm, we really need help with this so any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi There ,

Give me a idea what you are searching. Styl of Music . I compose & Mix . See you

Hi There ,

Give me a idea what you are searching. Styl of Music . I compose & Mix . See you

Middle Eastern style music. Samples of which are few and very hard to find, and when you do find them, they are only very short, so to make a theme song, you'd have to loop them over and over to make the song 2 or 3 mins long (even then you've gotta watch the copyright). Unless of course you actually play instruments (I don't) so you can record your own piece. And yes, I compose and mix too (I'm doing an entire range of new sounds for my upcoming mod, plus submitting sounds to other peoples' upcoming mods)