GRAW Expansion

Where would the GR.NET community like to see the Ghosts visit next?

Easy! Why not make it in the Svalbard, Murmansk, Hammerfest general area like Frostbite? Or other snow and winter region? Both rural and urban maps, indoor and outdoor (docks, radar installations, mountains, open plains etc. Make it lot of nice scenery and weather daylight effects (snow storm, crisp clear night or bluish day/twilight with the sun low on the sky...etc etc... I would love to see that in GRAW! :thumbsup:

thats why I found this non Ubi mod better than the original add ons.....

I cinserely hope the modding community picks up again, it made GR! worthwile a lot longer! :grin3:

Where would the GR.NET community like to see the Ghosts visit next?

Easy! Why not make it in the Svalbard, Murmansk, Hammerfest general area like Frostbite? Or other snow and winter region? Both rural and urban maps, indoor and outdoor (docks, radar installations, mountains, open plains etc. Make it lot of nice scenery and weather daylight effects (snow storm, crisp clear night or bluish day/twilight with the sun low on the sky...etc etc... I would love to see that in GRAW! :thumbsup:

thats why I found this non Ubi mod better than the original add ons.....

I cinserely hope the modding community picks up again, it made GR! worthwile a lot longer! :grin3:

I do hope the GRIN's have played Frostbite, If not check it out, and get some ideas for a possible future second or third GRAW add-on :grin1: It has a true 'Nordic' feel and environment. (I guess the first add-on for GRAW, if any, will be still in Mexico or close by, but rural...)

Frostbite is a superb total conversion of GR, and I think any developer of the sequel to GR should at least know what we are talking about...

Something like frostbite would be just fantastic for graw!

The combination of long range fighting and close quarter combat inside the various instalations gave me the best gr experience ever. Winter war in Sibira or some place in the Eastern European countryside would also be good.

Something like frostbite would be just fantastic for graw!

The combination of long range fighting and close quarter combat inside the various instalations gave me the best gr experience ever. Winter war in Sibira or some place in the Eastern European countryside would also be good.

Yea, I get all nostalgic when I think abou it, remember the nice realistic sound of walking/running in the dry snow?, and the muffled sound of grenades when they went off in the deep snow? + the haze from your breath? ...you could almost feel the cold.... :)