Easter EGG

Such a things are always like a tea during a break. It always makes ppl laughing while programming and I wouldn't be worried if we could find more such an easter eggs :)

I wish there would be ppl on the street so I could release my finger and put my weapon down and say: "Are you insane?! What are you doing down here?! I could kill you!" :P

[OT] DrHanke is from GRIN? Damn... and I was laughing with friends: "Take a look at that damn camper - DrHanke! Lets surround that building and rape him!" ;)

[OT] DrHanke is from GRIN? Damn... and I was laughing with friends: "Take a look at that damn camper - DrHanke! Lets surround that building and rape him!" ;)

I still havn't had time to play online yet so it must have been my evil twin.
mhmm... anyway... we got him, so it must have been a pleasure for him ;D

Continuing off-topic:

There are many players using nicknames: grin_xxx, GRiN_yyy... maybe gamespy should 'restrict' those... lets say 'tags' ?

BTW. I think his nickname was: "GRiN_DrHanky" - I'll prepare a screenshot next time :)

I new it....Dang.Instead of 22 theres 44 of you working on the game......So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,could you ditch the evil twins.........

I new it....Dang.Instead of 22 theres 44 of you working on the game......So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,could you ditch the evil twins.........

Sorry, but they make great coffee. And pets.

For those of you who didn't guess it... I'm being sarcastic here about what-his-name's comment...)
We know that, bro... cheers! ;)

BTW. Easter eggs are for fun and it's just because guys working on graphics were bored :P

here is another little easteregg pic that never made it into the final game.. :)

15607210027.jpg

and yet another one I made ..im guessing ubi doesnt like this one.. ;)

15607261754-thumb.jpg

click it for fullsize.. :)

Well I downloaded a pirate version of the pinball fishing game, and to be honest when my game character fell into the water and got bitten by sharks, I have to say I was not so impressed. It didn't feel real! I am sure it is something wrong with the force feedback built into the game. I hope that once released this will be fixed.

Also, why do my balls keep dropping? I mean into the hole? Is that a glitch?