Stats Tracking

W1ngsh0t

Who else would like to see more ... a lot more ... stats available?

Obviously the ability to track them is available since you can get achievements for headshots, kills, helo's destroyed etc ...

I would like to see how well I perform in the different classes - deaths/kills, accuracy etc. - at the least and preferably by weapon. Gametype wins and losses as well.

I don't know if it is possible but maybe even data by gamertag - who has killed you the most and who have you killed.

In fact I would prefer this type of data to the current ranking system which, as Opsix has pointed out, is frustrating at best and useless as an indicator of skill.

I don't know if it is possible but maybe even data by gamertag - who has killed you the most and who have you killed.

oh it's very possible ...bungie set that standard on H2 ...who has killed you the most ...actually all Kills, weapons used and spot shot from... so it's quite easily improved with all the advancements in the machines and methods around today. RSE simply decided the series doesn't need stat tracking

and stat tracking just for the sake of it the series defo does NOT need but it does allow you analyse your matches ...specially against clans or mates, with H2 you can easily pick out where that pesky sniper kept dropping you from and which areas of the map you died the most ...it's so well done that while analysing your stats it's like re-living the round all over cos the entire map is layed out and if it was a game you played recently it's all accurately laid out.

for shame RSE

The only time I worry about stats/achievements etc. is when I realise that I must be close to one, but can't find out how close..... Especially the 10,000 MP kills...... The suspense is killing me!!

If the achievement didn't exist though, It wouldn't bother me at all. I think that sometimes, less is more...

Who else would like to see more ... a lot more ... stats available?

Obviously the ability to track them is available since you can get achievements for headshots, kills, helo's destroyed etc ...

I would like to see how well I perform in the different classes - deaths/kills, accuracy etc. - at the least and preferably by weapon. Gametype wins and losses as well.

In fact I would prefer this type of data to the current ranking system which, as Opsix has pointed out, is frustrating at best and useless as an indicator of skill.

exactly give us stats and in game clan matches like on rainbow six black arrow and it would be the best improvment to date for this game. and screw the ranked game stuff it's gay. who want's to play with a bunch of people you don't know and the lil kids screw that lol absolutly no team play going on there Edited by bravo 2 zero666

• 1 month later...

I agree, the only stats that are provided are the post game stats. They flash by too quickly depending on who's hosting the game. This is the stupidest thing ever... The makers of GRAW need to take tips from Halo2's stats display/availability. I would like to see a website that you can login to and find stats based on a given gamertag, just like Halo2.