GRAW Sever Status Block for PHPNuke

I have made a GRAW server status block for PHPNuke sites. This block is easy to customize and install. It can be ran as a center up/down block or a side block, change the color and table border size by changing the value of a few varibles. I have also included a way to link to any player stats scripts with the ability to turn the link on and off and to have mouse over text that you can change

It has been tested on Nuke 7.9 patch 3.2 but should work on 7.8 -7.9 with no problems.

If you have an earlier version of nuke I will be happy to modify it to work on your site or make it better suit your needs.

See it HERE

Download it HERE

Edited by RuTHlezz1

I have made a GRAW server status block for PHPNuke sites. This block is easy to customize and install. It can be ran as a center up/down block or a side block, change the color and table border size by changing the value of a few varibles. I have also included a way to link to any player stats scripts with the ability to turn the link on and off and to have mouse over text that you can change

It has been tested on Nuke 7.9 patch 3.2 but should work on 7.8 -7.9 with no problems.

If you have an earlier version of nuke I will be happy to modify it to work on your site or make it better suit your needs.

See it HERE

Download it HERE

I made a standard centered php block that works in conjunction with kee kee's server status if anyone want's it pm me... it was made by modifying the original index.php

You can see it at www.attackforcez.com

not a true block like above but will work in postnuke.

Edited by ROCOAFZ

Yeah, the problem is gamespy... do you have your stats working yet (the link in the block shows stats but says page not displayed) Wondering also if it will work in postnuke...

Is it a true block or a php script loaded in a php block?

(and does it get cached)

Edited by ROCOAFZ

Its really a block and not a iframe inlay linked to another page. I took the same code based you modified and then re wrote, formated and added some varibles you could use to change the way it displays for top/center blocks or as a side block. Then I threw in some other setting you could change to make it fit better on your site. I have never tried post nuke but I would bet money you could download this and take off running converting it to post nuke.

I should have alot more features added by tomorrow night.

I just released a newer version with a few updates

1.6 - Original public release on 6/2/2006

1. Additional comments added and some out of line code was reformatted

2. Fixed bug where main table size set by user would not apply to error

message returned by an unresponsive server.

3. Added additional varibles for linking to more in depth server stats.

4. Removed font varibles because its best to let site css handle font.

5. Added white space to improve look of block

6. Fixed table bug when server was off line or did not respond in the

alotted time limit that would cause your sites layout to be out of line.

7. Placed this program under the GPL licenses agreement to make sure that

anyone could have full access to the sorce code of this program and any

future project or derivative based of the code contained in this program.

8. Released the code as careware.

9. Fixed spelling errors in read me and code comments and changed layout.

10. Added more code comments geared towards KeeKees work

The final release has just been published on my site and an email sent to rocky to update his site.

This version is as complete as it can be and unless I figure out how to get my connection commands working or GRIN makes some major changes this is it. If you downloaded previous versions I recommend updating your install

1.7 - Original public release on 6/5/2006

1. Fixed bug that would not apply user defined image size to map images

2. Added Generic map image to the images/map_images/graw_map_small/

directory.

3. Added function to check to see if the map image was availible on the

server and if it is not to display a generic image instead of no image

red x. Mouse over text will still display the map name.

4. Set the show more stats (player and server) to default to be turned off

It seems that alot of users are installing the block and not turning off

the additional stats and the links go nowhere so in the intrest of having

everyones site look its best the default is off.

@ ROCOAFZ : any update on the postnuke version of this?

I tried changing/adapting the block to make it work on Postnuke but with no luck at all

I had the same issues so i scrapped it for now and did this...

Check our front page and see what you think of what I did. I used kee-kee's status block and did some modifications to make it a postnuke center block. I also used the DS-gaming ladder stats and put it up using a standard iframe html postnuke block.

If you like it I'll send you the modified files and tell you how to up it.

Ruthelezz... http://www.postnuke.com

Edited by ROCOAFZ

OK I am downloading and installing now and after I have a few to get familiar with the portal system I will port over the block

Hey Roco can you send me the files you used to create the status block you have? I installed postnuke but I really dont want to spend the time to learn postnuke.

nickhuffman74@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

See it HERE

Download it HERE

There is a small problem with your site m8.I have tried several times now to Register on your site,and at the end of the register prossess it say i will get a mail with a link to activate my account.Problem is that,that mail never comes to me.meaning i never get to register.