Ok, ok. . .cheats?

I know they are out there somewhere. I tried that extractor program that you use, and it messes with some game files, but never got that working right.

So anyone got some working yet? I keep getting killed, the Messicans are too much for me in this game! :P

Edited by Spoudazo

I know they are out there somewhere. I tried that extractor program that you use, and it messes with some game files, but never got that working right.

So anyone got some working yet? I keep getting killed, the Messicans are too much for me in this game! :P

Here's an idea. Try using some &*%$#@ skill instead of looking for cheats. If you have no skill then learn some. <_<

He's talking about single player cheats. That much is pretty darn obvious from his post. Whether or not he opts to use cheats in his own SP experience has no effect on you and thus your opinion on the subject means little.

There are people that have figured out how to enable god mode in SP. I'm not sure exactly where the settings are, myself.

He's talking about single player cheats. That much is pretty darn obvious from his post. Whether or not he opts to use cheats in his own SP experience has no effect on you and thus your opinion on the subject means little.

There are people that have figured out how to enable god mode in SP. I'm not sure exactly where the settings are, myself.

Like I care.. A cheat is still a cheat... regardless of whether its SP or MP. If you need to cheat then why don't you purchase games that are easier..such as Pacman. By the replys so far..looks like there are a lot of little cheating Fanboys in GRAW..and I say again..GET SOME SKILL.

SP cheats are officially a safe topic.

MP cheats of any nature, including just mentioning them, is a violation of site rules.

Both policies exist for a reason. A justifiable one. Sorry.

Current rule:

# [3.11] Cheating Discussion of online cheating is not permitted. It's bad.

Then, I nicely request that the rule be changed from it's ambiguous form to a form that's not so ambiguous :thumbsup:

Edited by Papa6

Current rule:
# [3.11] Cheating Discussion of online cheating is not permitted. It's bad.

Then, I nicely request that the rule be changed from it's ambiguous form to a form that's not so ambiguous :thumbsup:

SP cheating is not online cheating.

SP happens on the user's local machine, and affects them only. Online cheating, whether co-op or adversarial affects everyone on the same server.

Clear enough?

Like I care.. A cheat is still a cheat... regardless of whether its SP or MP. If you need to cheat then why don't you purchase games that are easier..such as Pacman. By the replys so far..looks like there are a lot of little cheating Fanboys in GRAW..and I say again..GET SOME SKILL.

not everyone is a virtual super soldier like you.

In the absence of cheats:

- slow it down, go very slow and cautious, GRAW plays slower than GR.

- watch your health, keep it green

- use your tac map constantly, check ahead to spot patrols and road blocks. Think about your approach.

- Use your men as advance men, but, always put them behind cover or near cover. Remeber they can take a lot of damage, but, don't use them as fodder, always put them behind cover and do not expose them to fixed MGs or APC's.

- don't strafe from cover, always lean and strafe.

- kill them one at a time, don't get in prolonged exchanges with the enemy, peek and shoot. Kill and wait, then peek again.

- when your team engage enemy, it is easier for you to engage them, if you initiate contact, they can focus on you.

My skills are as minimal as it gets, but, if I can do this game, you can. My experience is that every time I screw up, it is because I rush things to get to a checkpoint. If I take my time, I don't have too many problems and eveybody makes it. Play from one checkpoint to the next and focus on that objective.