"June Patch" discussion thread

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DID YOU KNOW , THIS THREAD HAS GONE GOLD !

There's been so many pre-release patch readers that this thread is now on GOLD STATUS ! eheh :rofl: This thread has been out read prior to PATCH release, the “Topic Starter: Vth_F_Smith “ has now retired to an island in the Bahamas... :tumbleweed: with a group of game developers :group:

As the sun sets gently in the west... of the 16th ..all hope is lost for the allusive

HOLLY GRAIL of Patch’s once again the moans will prevail as night time falls.

NO PATCH

Download link to: THE NO PATCH 1.20

16th came and went (well it did here in the Netherlands anyway)...

Just take your time GRiN, even though I am disappointed that another

deadline hasn't been made I am still looking forward to it and still think

I'd rather see a good patch with lots of attention to detail rather than

another disappointment by releasing a crappy patch.

But... uhm... like... hurry up :P

Ow yeah, Up Your Arsenal ;-)

16th came and went (well it did here in the Netherlands anyway)...

Just take your time GRiN, even though I am disappointed that another

deadline hasn't been made I am still looking forward to it and still think

I'd rather see a good patch with lots of attention to detail rather than

another disappointment by releasing a crappy patch.

But... uhm... like... hurry up :P

Ow yeah, Up Your Arsenal ;-)

THERE WAS NO DEADLINE PEOPLE! Today, at a LAN party, some people got to beta play the patch. Thats it. Fin. No where was it EVER stated that we were getting the patch today. This "deadline" is a byproduct of our hopes and dreams, not reality.

Well Gee just 4 once it would be nice to pay 50 bucks for a game and have the updates, add-ons or what-ever else you want to call it in a reasonable amount of time. After all I own

probably every first person shooter UBI ever made. UBI has probably made well over a hundred million dollars on the gamer populace just in the last year. So give us a break just once and release the new gravy for GRAW PC this weekend! I'm jonesin for new sights and sounds in my GRAW fix! I sniper level would be awesome 2........ :snipe:

Played 1.14 yesterday at Northcon Lan. Haven't played DM, because I saw no need just to play the mode. We all know what DM is.

Best thing I recognized was the ability to do a keybind now for each weapon or gadget, finally mousewheel time is gone :grin1:

Spent more time in talking and drinking beer with Marc and Jörg from Ubisoft :P

Edited by BigSM

Played 1.14 yesterday at Northcon Lan. Haven't played DM, because I saw no need just to play the mode. We all know what DM is.

Best thing I recognized was the ability to do a keybind now for each weapon or gadget, finally mousewheel time is gone :grin1:

Spent more time in talking and drinking beer with Marc and Jörg from Ubisoft :P

Now that's the type of posting I'm looking for out of this thread. Excellent! :P

Anyone else that was at the Northcom LAN like to comment? :thumbsup:

Oh joy!

Now that's the type of posting I'm looking for out of this thread. Excellent! :P

I second that! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I will be glad to see the back of this June patch thread.... but only to be replaced by

the June patch thread problems, quickly followed by the What’s in the next patch thread and then the JULY PATCH THREAD. The cycle starting all over again till August ... lol

June patch thread problems

What we didn't get moan

What’s in the next patch

JULY PATCH

the above titles can be used, there is no copyright and title is available for free didtrubution. 2006 viiiper®™