Terrorist Hunt

somebody plz make a terrorist hunt mode...

as u see, in ps2 version of graw it has great tango hunt mode

to join co-op online too much complex and invalid and useless, so I need tango hunt mode ..

Rogue Spear in zone its easy to join !!!

Its going to be implemented in a future patch. All the GR1 coop modes should be in GR:AW eventually.

Do you know if this will also apply to Single Player??

I think GRAW is a great game but, like with Ravenshield, I would so much like to play some serious tango hunts (with more or less randomized tango's ofcourse). In Ravenshield I built myself quitte some missions with the mapeditor; great times!

So ideally: a SP (!) mapeditor would be awesome but if there will be a tango hunt mode in which you can play with a botteam against bots, Ã will be more than satisfied...

Its going to be implemented in a future patch. All the GR1 coop modes should be in GR:AW eventually.

Do you know if this will also apply to Single Player??

I think GRAW is a great game but, like with Ravenshield, I would so much like to play some serious tango hunts (with more or less randomized tango's ofcourse). In Ravenshield I built myself quitte some missions with the mapeditor; great times!

So ideally: a SP (!) mapeditor would be awesome but if there will be a tango hunt mode in which you can play with a botteam against bots, Ã will be more than satisfied...

Even if its not a SP mode you can still play it offline by yourself. You would just start up a LAN server by yourself and play.

I know , but I mean more professional tango hunt mode,

special insertion, lots of tangos, nice move and strategy, something like has it, not just kill those enemies

I need professional terrorist hunt mode ! got that ?

I wouldn't buy this game if I knew it has no terrorist hunt mode in SP campaign .........

Edited by youngtube

I wouldn't buy this game if I knew it has no terrorist hunt mode in SP campaign .........

That's one of the main reasons I haven't bought GRAW. No SP gametypes that have always been included in GR/R6 games. :( Not much replayability without them.

Even if its not a SP mode you can still play it offline by yourself. You would just start up a LAN server by yourself and play.

Thanks, that's actually what I was hoping for. Well, cheers! :g_withgrin:

I know , but I mean more professional tango hunt mode,

special insertion, lots of tangos, nice move and strategy, something like has it, not just kill those enemies

I need professional terrorist hunt mode ! got that ?

What exactly do you mean by "professional"?

I mean:

- Special insertion? You mean like different insertion points? can be done easy by tweaking the XML-file (if not provided)

- Lots of Tango's? I presume you can chose how many tango's will spawn on a map (that's usually the case in Tangohunt)

- Nice move and Strategy? I think you have a point here; it's much nicer if tango's are well placed on tactical positions but that's actually never the case in tangohunt modes (like Ravenshield; in tangohunt it's pretty much randomized (spawning at certain spawnpoints)

I don't care too much about that though as long as tango's are patrolling (not just stand there like a brick) and grouped and communicate with each other)

Note: I'm a single player myself and I have to admit I can't wait for some mission modding tools of some kind but I think a tangohunt mode (if well implemented) would be a nice alternative.

Edited by PeeWee678