Do ALL servers show up?

Whats the name of the server, I`ll go in and look for you.

*Edit* Be sure that you hit the update servers button a few times. Sometimes it takes abit for all of the servers to show. All of those servers are reporting to one masterserver. They report every few seconds or so.

Edited by VeLocityChaos

I was wondering, too. Have only ever seen 5 co-op servers, max (on a good day, normally is 3 servers)at any one time. One normally has a 300 ping, 2 either full or passworded and the remainder you can get in if you are lucky.

Is this normal, or am I not refreshing the list enough?

I found it. I don't know why, but my browser cuts the first few letters off of certain server names. The server was Shadow Company Elite, but in my browser it said

adow Company.

I guess this explains a number of odd server names, actually. :)

And Fiddlestix, since co-op servers are generally not dedis, you're probably just getting on when there aren't a lot up. I've seen 4 or 5 at a time, and I've seen 20 at a time.

I have seen alot up as well. What i meant was that when you first click the join button i think it brings you to a lobby of sorts. However when the Host starts the game and the map loads it removes it from teh server list. Since at that point no one can join anyways it really doesn't make a difference.