Enemy engaged

Fiddlestx

I played Apache/Havoc many years ago. I never really got into it because it was probably too complicated for my age at the time, and I was more into infantry stuff.

The main thing I remember is your gunner saying stuff like "Son of a ###### dug in like an Alabama tick!" when you blow something up. I spent most of my time tearing up my own airfield and getting shot down. I wasn't a very good pilot.

I had Apache/Havok back then (in a sim pack together with Falcon 4 and M1 Tank Platoon 2) and had a hell lot of fun with it. I really liked the dynamic campaign, and the fact that if you got shot down, it wasn't over, you could take another chopper/mission and continue the war (if I remember correctly). I was kinda noob in simulators back then but I still managed to finish two capaigns with the Havok...

I was thinking about getting the sequel, (played the demo a dozen times) but I didn't get it in the end...