Cross-Com in Domination Mode (Multiplay)

I'm a bit disappointed that the domination mode is lack of supporting team playing. One of the key features to be added is the support of Cross-Com, I think. Once you joined any squad, through Cross-Com, you'll be able to view other squad member's view and get orders from squad leader.

Now everytime I join any domination mode server, almost all players are in 'unassigned' (belonging to no squad). So sad that I can't enjoy tactical team playing. Co-op mode is fine.

I'm a bit disappointed that the domination mode is lack of supporting team playing. One of the key features to be added is the support of Cross-Com, I think. Once you joined any squad, through Cross-Com, you'll be able to view other squad member's view and get orders from squad leader.

Now everytime I join any domination mode server, almost all players are in 'unassigned' (belonging to no squad). So sad that I can't enjoy tactical team playing. Co-op mode is fine.

I agree - to a point.GRAW is still new.I guess once its been out for a bit and some folks move on to the next big game,MP servers will quieten down and the folks who like to play in teams etc can settle down to it.As it is now tho it seems a lot of folks are running around all over pretty headless like - and its hard not to do the same when there is no command/direction coming from anyone.So far Ive been trying to follow groups of ppl and attempt to fill a support role with varied success.Im still enjoying it - loving the maps/size etc,cant wait for some decent modding tools to appear.