Add Functions To Control Ghosts.....

Dont know how many played GR1, most of you I would think. In GR1 they had icons for each ghost that you could change to set there fighting, hold fire, weapons free and normal if i remember right. This is one problem I see in GRAW, and it reall kills stealth, you cant set up flanks cus your ghost use no SD, and they fire at anything even if they are not spotted yet. Also they seem to change your plans if they are engaged, this is good but somtimes they rush right out into fire. Is there any way to add some options to tac map and cross com, to make them hold fire, or use sd weapons. Would add alot of stealth to the game, and make you really depend on strats.

Dont know how many played GR1, most of you I would think. In GR1 they had icons for each ghost that you could change to set there fighting, hold fire, weapons free and normal if i remember right. This is one problem I see in GRAW, and it reall kills stealth, you cant set up flanks cus your ghost use no SD, and they fire at anything even if they are not spotted yet. Also they seem to change your plans if they are engaged, this is good but somtimes they rush right out into fire. Is there any way to add some options to tac map and cross com, to make them hold fire, or use sd weapons. Would add alot of stealth to the game, and make you really depend on strats.

I believe there's another thread about this but never mind: I agree. If I could make a wish, I'd wish three commands:

- Hold your fire!

- Fall out! (seek cover to save your own butts immediately!, don't you just stand there :blink: )

- Go! Go! Go! (in other words: "RUN" to point x instead of slowly walking and even hesitating when in a line of fire. Just RUN!)

Would be fantastic additions.

I agree about the run command. For some reason two of my guys ALWAYS go to the wrong place when I designate a location on the command map. I'll pick a point execute and then me and the heavy gunner get there only to find Kirkland and the sniper trying to go way around, usually out into fire zones. Assuming they don't get killed, it takes forever for them to use tactical movements to get to you. If its some place you have already cleared, it would be great to tell them to hustle.

The thing I like best about GR1 was you could go into each guy and put them just where you want. Now you can only give them a some what general area to move to. Sometimes they will be behind me and I will tell them to move up only to have them move to some other place behind me and say they have moved. argh!

But I DO like the HUD commands rather than just on the map.

Overall, I like the improvement, but there are some things they did so right in GR1, they need to bring them back.