SPQR clan skins!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

125_fry-amazed.png

Wooooowwwww!!!! Love the entire package!!!!

so is the skin exclusive to your clan? I'm still playing the demo (see Sig for reason why) and not sure how this works on clan skin. So when you play MP GRAW the ppl you play against see the skin? That must throw off a lot of ppl when clan play against them. :lol:

Nice. :thumbsup:

Edited by Cpl Ledanek

Might have to do some GRNET skins wink.gif

I hope to do some!

"Squadra Fantasma" haha

:rofl:

Wooooowwwww!!!! Love the entire package!!!!

so is the skin exclusive to your clan? I'm still playing the demo (see Sig for reason why) and not sure how this works on clan skin. So when you play MP GRAW the ppl you play against see the skin? That must throw off a lot of ppl when clan play against them.

Is not for playing CW or MP just the way I would like to wear my clan . Sure if one of myclanmates has the same skins installed I will be able to play a COOP with him in our new dress.May be one day will be possible to edit clan skins to use during CW ,this will be great!

Edited by tilliboy

A bit OFF:

Tilliboy, what graphic card do you have? Looks like you have that tree/grass transparency error, that some radeon cards (mostly 9600 series) do.

:whistle: radeon 9600 xt !

That's a way to solve it?

Now, I'm confused. :blink: The card produces some awesome character details, but it doesn't do anything for those trees.

Then again, I'm more worried about the enemy AI than the swaying trees. <_<

9600 XT accdg to Newegg, the most expensive is about $125. Now I might have to restart from scratch about my upgrades. :wall:

I'm totally jealous with tilliboy's skin job. :rolleyes:

A bit OFF:

Tilliboy, what graphic card do you have? Looks like you have that tree/grass transparency error, that some radeon cards (mostly 9600 series) do.

:whistle: radeon 9600 xt !

That's a way to solve it?

I'm checking these and the ubi forums quite regularly, but AFAIK no fix have been found or released for that problem yet. Btw, are those high res textures? I couldn't activate them in the demo - it still looked nice with medium though (Radeon 9600 XT here, too).

Oh, and btw ... the skin is awesome!

Edited by Malleus

Theese are skins I did yesterday with a white skull patch instead of my clan shield:

scrennshotskull1gg.jpg

screenshotskull20co.jpg

skullpatchednormal1pt.jpg

I would like to release them but I don't know how , can someone help me . :wacko:

. Btw, are those high res textures? I couldn't activate them in the demo - it still looked nice with medium though (Radeon 9600 XT here, too).

Oh, and btw ... the skin is awesome!

I activate the high resolution textures editing the render_setting.xml but just for weapons and characters , (scrennshots are taken at 1024x768 with full effects,but i can't play at that resolution 'couse of lag problems).

Edited by tilliboy

The multicam uniform looks much better than the GRAW orange one, but imo allready a little too dark. maybe you could make it just a tad brighter? I cant do all that modding stff but i would realy like to see how a realistc multicam uniform would look like in GRAW!

look at some of the pics from www.multicampattern.com they are somewhat brighter than yours but not nearly as orange as the original GRAW uniforms.

http://www.multicampattern.com/img/img1b.jpg

in bright sunlight:

http://www.multicampattern.com/img/img17b.jpg

The multicam uniform looks much better than the GRAW orange one, but imo allready a little too dark. maybe you could make it just a tad brighter? I cant do all that modding stff but i would realy like to see how a realistc multicam uniform would look like in GRAW!

look at some of the pics from www.multicampattern.com they are somewhat brighter than yours but not nearly as orange as the original GRAW uniforms.

http://www.multicampattern.com/img/img1b.jpg

in bright sunlight:

http://www.multicampattern.com/img/img17b.jpg

I tried to modify the original skin making it less reflecting and more similar to images you link , but is pretty hard and I'm not completely satisfied , maybe couse I'm so oriented to the old GR woodland.

This is how it feel:

tmcamo6wo.jpg

Yes. I am completely impressed with that shot! I don't know whats the matter with the devs obsession with glo-n dark orange!

Question though, is this mod client side? Meaning that I can join mp with these new skins or is this a mod that won't work with mp.

But regardless I am downloading it right now great great job!

:grin1:

Just want to congratulate tilliboy for coming out with an awesome alternative skin.

Thank you for sharing your talent and your time with all of us.

It restores my feeling about GR:AW with its roots in GR1---mod skins.

Thanks also to GRIN for listening to the modders and their followings.

This HAS TO BE just the beginning.

These skins look great. :thumbsup:

I'm going to try them out in CO-OP with some of my group's members. All we need now are Jungles (the new CO-OP missions?).

I have one request, could you please make the GLs black as well?

silent_op