Official Patch 1.10 Info

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I install the patch and my game does not open anymore...

Same here, anyone know a solution??, this patch sucks so far if nothing is going anymore

TRY

Uninstall GRAW

delete your game saves folder

re install GRAW

install patch 1.06

install patch 1.1

make sure patches are for the correct version of your game ie.

RETAIL in a box on DVD or

DOWNLOAD electronic delivery version

viii

Still crashes in level 4 then, i didnt bother playing the game after the first patch kept crashing, so i thought i would have more luck now, but nope i was wrong.

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.10

data\lib\managers\areamanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: activate in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\levels\mission04\mission04.dsf(0)

:angry:

EDIT: I cannot use either the Apache or Artillery attacks since patching, they are avalible for use but when i click on them i have no options, they dont even show up on the cross com anymore :stupid:

Edited by SRS_Undertaker

Same here, anyone know a solution??, this patch sucks so far if nothing is going anymore

TRY

Uninstall GRAW

delete your game saves folder

re install GRAW

install patch 1.06

install patch 1.1

make sure patches are for the correct version of your game ie.

RETAIL in a box on DVD or

DOWNLOAD electronic delivery version

viii

Guys you only need to install the latest patch.

Still crashes in level 4 then, i didnt bother playing the game after the first patch kept crashing, so i thought i would have more luck now, but nope i was wrong.

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.10

data\lib\managers\areamanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: activate in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\levels\mission04\mission04.dsf(0)

:angry:

EDIT: I cannot use either the Apache or Artillery attacks since patching, they are avalible for use but when i click on them i have no options, they dont even show up on the cross com anymore :stupid:

Mission 4 will work after completion with no patches.

Missioin 4 after the last patch and this one will not work.

This has been explained before.

SOMETIMES IT IS UNAVIODABLE WITH PATCHING. AND SAVED GAMES.

Colin

TY GRIN! :) Patch working great, and there was no need to redo the customized key settings for me. I played ~4 hrs online yesterday and the game was very stable

:grin1:

I (and my fellow clanmates) really look forward to the June mp patch. With the new gametypes and introduction of noticeable effect/punishment of being hit (eg. "ret./view change" in the good spirit of [GR]) hint hint..., GRAW will simply be irresistible!

:g_withgrin:

It's great to see this kind of support, but in June we still arn't going to have TDM or dedi files? Both of these things should have been priority for the first patch. A little dissapointing.

Great to see the support however, definatly seeing the dedication to this game.

And as Rocky mentioned earlier, I wonder whats up with the prone sighinting bug?

REINSTALL THE GAME AND BOTH PATCH...IT WILL WORK...CAUSE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME...

I still get the odd FATAL ACCIDENT problem with the hand grenades.

Anyone else get this problem still ? after patch 1.1

I captured a screen shot [click link] and made a Crop of same shot for page

FULL CAPTURE DOWNLOAD HERE

graw%202006-05-25%2020-28-36-14cut.jpg

anyone else ?????? :(

I get this quite frequently but I can assure you in my case atleast, it isn't a bug that is causing it :o

Edited by bhh_

I still get the odd FATAL ACCIDENT problem with the hand grenades.

Anyone else get this problem still ? after patch 1.1

I captured a screen shot [click link] and made a Crop of same shot for page

anyone else ?????? :(

I get this quite frequently but I can assure you in my case atleast, it isn't a bug that is causing it :o

As bhh_ says, if you drop one on your own head it'll still be a fatal accident. :) The fixed bug was when you turned into an invisible player, and killed others with grenades, it'd say they died of a fatal accident.

Hmmm....still waiting for it to be a complete game before I drop $50 on it and play.

A lot of this content isn't really a patch...it's the rest of the game catching up. Still not there yet, though.

Edited by Soroc

I like the contents but I just noticed something is conspicious by it's abscence, the prone sighting issue.

One thought on this issue. Im not sure how many of you have tried to lean while prone trying to hold 11lbs stabil enough to shoot straight. But I have and it's not as easy as one would think. While I do enjoy the lean while prone in GR I'm not sure not having it for AW is such a bad thing. That and one must also realise that weapons have clips, front grips, Gl's.

Put these on a weapon and it makes it a bit tough to aim very low while prone as these get in the way. But I also would like the ability to aim a bit lower. Nothing substatial, but a little bit would be nice.

I think he meant the issue whereby when you go prone you cant aim up at all, kinda stuck shooting at ground level.

BTW, as far as connection smoothing goes - really happy with the patch, virtually no disconnections now for me or the ppl im hosting, and the pings do seem to settle at the start of a new round. Incidentally, I have been hosting Americans, Euros and Canadians from Australia, and only very occasionally do they get lag - before patch, a lot of connection failures. GR8 JOB.

Also, the removal of "high" priority, excellent. Game is still running smoothly, but now I can Alt +Tab and not get a system slow down. Also, TS is runing smoothly now in tandem with GRAW.

And finally, COOP and the amount of work thats gone into it is brilliant - WE ARE LOVING IT. MORE PLEASE.

Edited by PoW_LigHtsPeEd

Since I installed patch 1.10, I couldn't log in on gamespy. It's telling me to check my internet connection and firewall settings. BUt nothing has changed in my internet/security settings. I tried uninstall/reinstall, but still no luck. I can connect to gamespy with patch 1.06, just not 1.10. I made sure I dl'd the retail version. also tried turning off my firewall and security.

what now? :(

Edited by astig

Hm, is it just me, or 1.10 patch turn off SLi ??? I have new forceware 91.28, with patch 1.06 everything works great, but with 1.10 only single gpu mode is working :S

Can someone help plz?

There is actually a game profile for Graw now, listed as Ghost Recon : Advanced Warfighter.

Try using that, should work fine then I hope.

What's making you believe it's not working? ....check tempratures or something?