Official Patch 1.10 Info

PRESS RELEASE

GRAW UNLEASHES ITS ENTIRE MULTIPLAYER POTENTIAL!

After releasing the most anticipated Tactical FPS of 2006 on PC, UBISOFT is proud to show its strong support of the latest instalment in the Ghost Recon series, as well as to its fans!

Five years after its release, the first Ghost Recon is still considered as a "must have" in terms of the online experience it provided. This is due to its unique mix of FPS and tactical shooter elements, as well as its exclusive and addictive MP modes. But most of all, its success is due to the support of fans all around the world!

UBISOFT's desire has always been to listen to the GR community and take into consideration their expectations and desires. That is the reason why today Ubisoft is releasing an immediate patch and revealing new free multiplayer content to be released throughout the summer for GHOST RECON ADVANCED WARFIGHTER on PC.

Starting in June, UBISOFT and developer GRIN will release brand new multiplayer modes, including:

-Deathmatch mode

-Map Editor for Deathmatch and Domination

-Anti-Cheat Fixes

-Anti-Aliasing Feature

-New Co-Op Maps

Throughout the summer:

-Team Deathmatch

-Hamburger Hill Mode

-Original GR Co-Op Mode

-Map Editor for TDM, HH, [GR] Co-Op

-GRAW Co-Op Improvement (Quick Start and Respawn)

-Dedicated Server pack

Enjoy playing Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter!

JOIN THE GHOSTS!

--------------------------------------------------------

Download Mirrors

Released: 5/24/06 @ 11:41AM EST - Allow time for other mirrors to catch up!

28.3MB

Patch Fixes

Fixes

- Numerous HUD fixes to prevent issues with cameras, inventory screens and resupply.

- Animation and lighting fixes for various objects.

- Fixed general synchronization problems in Cooperative and Domination modes.

- Destructible objects are correctly reset when restarting rounds in multiplayer.

- Issues causing user disconnects in multiplayer have been found and fixed.

- You can no longer remain invisible and kill players using grenades.

- Fixed crash that could occur after restarting rounds on Avenues map.

- Player can no longer spawn dead or remain living when the round restarts.

- Zone glitches on two multiplayer maps corrected.

- Game no longer crashes while attempting to open inventory out of Dom zone.

- Helicopters will no longer fall down in certain situations.

- Cooperative objective waypoints correctly appear after spawning into an AI ghost.

- Domination statistics have been adjusted.

- GRAW will no longer run as process priority "High", resolving keyboard problems.

Interface updates

- Coop players can now see status of others in inventory.

Gray means loading, yellow is not ready, green means good to go.

- You no longer have to press "Enter" to confirm input in the multiplayer interface.

This should fix certain issues users were having with Gamespy login.

- In game chat can now be toggled to be visible or not.

Default key for this is "u". You will still receive chat messages when this is hidden.

- Key bindings added for CrossCom actions.

It is now possible to reassign the CrossCom previous and next buttons through the

game interface. This change will resolve the issue for users with no mouse wheel.

AGEIA updates

- Landscape meshes for levels tuned and updated for better AGEIA performance.

- Performance increase on bullet hit particles.

- Some stalls have been removed.

- A bug that caused zero vertices in baked fluid meshes has been fixed.

- A bug that caused the rigid bodies from a hand grenade explosion to fall through the ground has been fixed.

- A faster rendering mode has been added for debris particles.

- PhysX effects modified to use the faster rendering mode.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't reset my controls back to default, and still doesn't remember my sound settings. Other than that, looks good to me. Obviously haven't tested multiplayer yet though.

My sound settings still aren't being saved either, or my profile for that matter. I keep having to select it.

My FPS have got about a 5% increase, over 65 now in heli on Coupe D 'Etat in Co-Op when the video feed is coming in :)

Edited by DoubleArd

BeerDrinkingAssasins dedicated dom server has been patched.

We are also recruiting ...

Just downloaded the patch....

I was ok with the cross com on the mouse wheel...I would have preferred weapons be sent to the keys

Maybe I am alone on this.

and just a FYI.....I am loving the game....looking forward to the variety of an expansion pack....as well as letting the mod tools loose to see what the public can come up with.

still want to get me and my buddies face in the game... :)

HACK

Can someone tell me if the new patch is cumulative...or do we still have to install the 1.06 patch before this one?

Might be a good thing to sticky in the main post either way.

I did it on top of 1.06 and it remembered my key definitions but sound card on my Asus A8N32Sli is now in game defaulting to SOFTWARE & MEDIUM setting EVEN if I select HARDWARE & HIGH, after I leave and re run the game later... it's back to software & medium [prior to patch1.1 it was HARDWARE & HIGH].

On the other hand the Graphics FPS is smoother and less drops in FPS and the

Ageia card is smoother 90% of the time....

INSTALL WAS RETAIL DVD 1.02

PREVIOUS PATCH V1.06

PATCH DOWNLOADED RETAIL V1.1

system

windows Xp pro SP2

mobo : A8n32Sli mA8N32-SLI

A8N32-SLI Deluxe Bios version 1205

Realtek ALC850 AC'97 Driver V5.10.0.5900 WHQL for Windows

Silicon Image 3132 Raid 5 Driver V1.2.3.1

Silicon Image 3132 Serial ATA Driver V1.0.0.9 for Windows

http://support.asus.com/download/download....32-SLI%20Deluxe

I'm assuming some of you made the mistake of downloading the wrong version, just like the last patch there is one for the retail version and one for the D3D version.

Be careful which one you choose.

If you got it through an online download service, go with the download version.

If you went into a store and bought it, download the retail version.

Hopefully this clears up some confusion.

Edited by luger

I'm assuming you fools downloaded the wrong version, just like the last patch there is one for the retail version and one for the D3D version.

That's a bit strong my friend, even if they did download the wrong version calling people fools is a bit harsh :(

I'm assuming you fools downloaded the wrong version, just like the last patch there is one for the retail version and one for the D3D version.

to asume that a fool is downloading something wrong, makes you more foolish dont you think ? :stupid:

That's a bit strong my friend, even if they did download the wrong version calling people fools is a bit harsh :(

Agreed. Will make an edit. Just wish people would be more careful before complaining. The one fellow mentioned that's "he's furious!" At who? Himself?

to asume that a fool is downloading something wrong, makes you more foolish dont you think ? :stupid:

Considering this exact same problem was addressed with the 1.06 patch, I'm afraid not. Though thank you for the philosophical thought, Plato.

I have edited the first post in this thread to add the official press release info which includes some very surprising news about future updates. Can you say AA?

THANKS RockY !!!

p.s. I can't believe after all the POSTS on HDR/ DEFERED LIGHTING & AA

THAT UBI say that GRIN are to implement Anti Aliasing AA

Starting in June, UBISOFT and developer GRIN will release brand new multiplayer modes, including:

Ø Deathmatch mode, Map Editor for Deathmatch and Domination, anti-cheat fixes, Anti Aliasing feature, and New co-op maps

BIG SUPRISE