GRAW stability patch, 1.10

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the solution outlined here can help you:

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...pic=35382&st=15

Check out the bottom part of it. It's related to a mixup between your profile files and the games files.

In additon to fixing the ..\Settings\ctrl_set_def.xml file to set group="interface" instead of group="misc"

<button id="hud_select" binding="2" device="mouse" group="interface"/>

<button id="hud_up" binding="mouse wheel up" device="mouse" group="misc"/>

<button id="hud_down" binding="mouse wheel down" device="mouse" group="misc"/>

I found that I had to double check my ..\Settings\profiles\graw_profile_default\profile.xml

and make sure it was synced with the ctrl_set_def.xml file.

When I check my profile.xml it was set as :

<button id="hud_select" binding="j" device="keyboard"/>

Which was a setting I had tried after Patch 1.10 caused my cross-com to stop working.

As a result any change I made to the ctrl_set_def.xml did not work.

Once I changed the profile.xml file to "match" or sync with my ctrl_set_def.xml file like this:

<button id="hud_select" binding="2" device="mouse"/>

Everything worked perfectly!

So make sure to check both files. FYI

Edited by Fragged

Ok, I’m gonna try this one last time before I give up on GRAW. I played GRAW up to strong point without a problem then I installed the first patch and now I can’t load any of my save points without it crashing. I didn’t really buy this game for SP so I’m not going to play through all the past mission again and with no real MP this game is a coaster. I have posted this problem in the past and have not had any luck. At this point if I can’t get this resolved then I would have to say farewell to all and good luck to GRIN, I wish them the best but I’m out the FPS world.

Guest Jace11

I put these in the other feedback thread,

couple of things I spotted - no major gripes

Just some Bugs/Errors for GRIN to fix for patch...

Found a little bug on the multiplayer map Avenues, some missing textures allowing you to see (and maybe shoot - didn't try it died soon after I noticed it) through levels near the centre of map... GRIN can work out exactly where from TacMap

rooftex9uv.th.jpg

Sound problems: my audigy4 soundcard often has sounds disappearing during firefights, my gun usually can't be heard if several other things happen at once..

The Stats on the SCAR L in the inventory screen are wrong, its capacity should be listed as 30 not 60 rounds

Generally really happy with game though, netplay is pretty good, SP enemy AI is a bit static, graphics are great (needs antialiasing - I see joins between surface meshes quite often)

Maybe add a few more weapons, or weapon add-ons, new MP maps etc..

But loving it...

Edited by Jace11

Found a little bug on the multiplayer map Avenues, some missing textures allowing you to see (and maybe shoot - didn't try it died soon after I noticed it) through levels near the centre of map... GRIN can work out exactly where from TacMap

Confirmed by me... If you look up you see through the building. I was using latest Nvidia drivers and have seen the same thing. Add it to the fix list please...

Sound problems: my audigy4 soundcard often has sounds disappearing during firefights, my gun usually can't be heard if several other things happen at once..

Confirmed with Audigy xgamer.... only seems to happen to me on warehouses.

add it also.

Edited by ROCOAFZ

I cant get into the chopper on the first level...bummer...and yes I have binded the key and the game says press g or whatever to enter the helicopter. I could before I reinstalled and used the 1.10 patch.

:o=:o=:o=

:wall::wall::wall:

Edited by semjonov

I dont know if pointed before but in coop:

When playing with no red diamonds on, the leader using the crosscom watching through the ghosts cameras can see the red diamonds.

So he still can check if there is enemies inside buildings, bunkers, ...

Hello Colin,

This is a minor thing but I thought i'd pass it on for the list.

I play as the sniper:

VIP 2 is down, restarting the game at the save point after ambushing the vehicle column.

The sniper rifle won't let you look through the scope unless you fire a round.

Changing to secondary and back again doesn't fix it

I have fully patched (CD) game.

Athlon 64/ 3700 single core/ XP Pro/ GT7900 card/ 2 Gig Ram

Kit : Sniper with MP5SD