Patch out today!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome job GRIN, at this rate we will ALL be GRIN fanboys, and GRIN will have done the impossible, and converted all the haters out there!

its amazing, in the few weeks we have had this game, its had more fixes than all the patches put together for the other top selling game that is Betafield 2**cough-s**t-cough** in all its days, EA have alot to learn!

awesome job GRIN, at this rate we will ALL be GRIN fanboys, and GRIN will have done the impossible, and converted all the haters out there!

its amazing, in the few weeks we have had this game, its had more fixes than all the patches put together for the other top selling game that is Betafield 2**cough-s**t-cough** in all its days, EA have alot to learn!

BF2 has had more then 2 patches.

They also contained alot more these these GRAW patches.

Where are all you people getting these ubi/Grin videos? Do make them then upload them?If you make them where are you getting the footage from? :huh:

Mebbe people click the Make a Movie button to the left of the movie their watching. :thumbsup:

Just curious, the Ageia engine fixes, do they effect people who haven't got a PPU as such?

All the Ageia Fixes were unexpected !!! THANKS Little GRINS !!! [like little elves in :santa: Santa’s grotto, building, fixing & surprising]. I only noticed a poor FPS when a lot of physiX were active... Look forward to installing patch..... Most welcome. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

@Grin

Is all this Ageia fixing for HARDWARE and/ or SOFTWARE users ?

has it already been answered if the ageia driver does anything if you dont have the hardware btw?

YOU MUST HAVE THE AGEIA SOFTWARE DRIVER !! AS PART OF THE INSTALL and FUNCTION

OF THE GAME GRAW.... I believe GRIN mentioned this earlier

has it already been answered if the ageia driver does anything if you dont have the hardware btw?

Since i dont have an agia graphics card i uninstalled those junky drivers. I actually noticed an increase of FPS without them. The function of the game it controls is pointless anyway.

I dont think so. EA released a game with:

» FREE stand alone dedicated server

» PunkBuster Support

» Screenshots Capture

» Demo recorder

In GR:AW you have not anticheats, it's very difficult to host a dedicated server and it's one of the few games that don't let to take screenshots!!! :blink:

mh. the game works well for me without the drivers. the ones that come with the DVD are not up to date anyway. i uninstalled them and the game runs fine. was just wondering if they are intended to do anything at all if you dont have the hardware.

There isn't a "software" driver.

It works fine without them, why infect your PC with this rubbish when it's not needed?

Great, install the driver... open the panel up for it and you get confronted by "PPU Not Installed" ....so what's the darn point? LoL

The JAckal' date='May 24 2006, 02:42 PM' post='378430']

I dont think so. EA released a game with:

» FREE stand alone dedicated server

» PunkBuster Support

» Screenshots Capture

» Demo recorder

In GR:AW you have not anticheats, it's very difficult to host a dedicated server and it's one of the few games that don't let to take screenshots!!! :blink:

yes, and for their patches, they introduced, more and more and more bugs, EA / DICE weren't content with improving their game, as GRIN has proven to be doing already, instead EA / DICE just tried to brush off their community with added content, and more bugs :o

all i am saying is, GRIN has already proven that they're goving better support to their game than EA / DICE, i am not wanting to start a flamewar here, just praising GRIN while bashing Betafield, a game, i am ashamed to say, i wasted 500hours on :wall::wall:

http://forums-de.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/...23/m/1571045644

thist post is from ubi_marc on the german graw forums. the patch will be out later today! GREAT NEWS!!!!

:g_withgrin:

With consideration to time diffrences, does that mean the patch will have to be posted earlier

in Holland than UK and USA

nl +1GMT uk GMT usa -7GMT ??

Keep your eye on the ball....

http://www.graw.nl/downloads/essential/

http://patches.ubi.com/ghost_recon_advanced_warfighter/

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/ghostrecon3/downloads/

:rolleyes:

gj grin, lets hope that the "june patch" will bring some improvments in the frames and the multiplayer field cause its very difficult to bring and persuade people who love the clanwar type of e-sport, to play domination mode which is not "fun". I'm talking about the people who own the 6800gt-ultra -x850xt's range video cards.