Exclusive Xbox 360 Downloadable Content soon!

Rocky

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™ - Exclusive Xbox 360 Downloadable Content soon available!

Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest video game publishers, today announces that a downloadable content package will be soon available for the Xbox 360 version of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter™. More official news and details will be unveiled in the coming days.

No info there, but at least we know it is just around the corner.

Amen on that Camaro. They announced the DLC, now it usually takes 3-4 weeks after they have announced it to appear on the Marketplace. We might be a few leaks a day or so before release but don't be expecting it. At least we know it coming....

Here's all the info I think we're going to get:

4 new Co-op Maps, 7 new MP maps, 3 new weapons, thermal vision, and at least 1 new camo.

there are at least 2 snow maps(1 night and 1 day), a rainforest jungle, 1 urban nightime map, 1 night camp. In addition we know there are several maps with "time of day changes". Confirmed is Wharf Daytime, unconfirmed is Old Town Nighttime.

I have a buddy who played some of the DLC at E3 and said its well worth the wait and that the ammount of stuff is going to really make players happy. Hopefully they will allow me to change the "couch and zoom" toggles but thats a personal hope i don't think i will be treated to. (at least with the 1st download).

Now I know player after player wants to know what the DLC is, but we need to also realize and respect the game developers and the fact they cannot leak this information to the public. I'm perfectly happy with what they have told us, and will wait patiently the next several weeks to see what they give us.....

Amen on that Camaro. They announced the DLC, now it usually takes 3-4 weeks after they have announced it to appear on the Marketplace. We might be a few leaks a day or so before release but don't be expecting it. At least we know it coming....

Here's all the info I think we're going to get:

4 new Co-op Maps, 7 new MP maps, 3 new weapons, thermal vision, and at least 1 new camo.

there are at least 2 snow maps(1 night and 1 day), a rainforest jungle, 1 urban nightime map, 1 night camp. In addition we know there are several maps with "time of day changes". Confirmed is Wharf Daytime, unconfirmed is Old Town Nighttime.

I have a buddy who played some of the DLC at E3 and said its well worth the wait and that the ammount of stuff is going to really make players happy. Hopefully they will allow me to change the "couch and zoom" toggles but thats a personal hope i don't think i will be treated to. (at least with the 1st download).

Now I know player after player wants to know what the DLC is, but we need to also realize and respect the game developers and the fact they cannot leak this information to the public. I'm perfectly happy with what they have told us, and will wait patiently the next several weeks to see what they give us.....

i am pretty sure serellan said that was all bogus.

I play a lot of matches with IFF off. It would be geat to have a few more skins that are easier to differentiate. A lot of the green and grey look very similar especially since the harnesses don't change. It would also be nice to be able to give teams the same headgear for a match.

Also more custom game and kit slots with the ability to edit descriptions.

why cant we have a DLC coop mission, where one team (real people on live) are the bad guys, holding an area, and another team (also people on live) are the assualting team. but package it like a coop mission. in a real mission structure, not anything stupid like capture the flag

why cant we have a DLC coop mission, where one team (real people on live) are the bad guys, holding an area, and another team (also people on live) are the assualting team. but package it like a coop mission. in a real mission structure, not anything stupid like capture the flag

I'll second that Idea........

How about a show of hands..... Virtual, of course......

I'll second that Idea........

How about a show of hands..... Virtual, of course......

yeah i mean i always thought it would be pretty cool, problem is i think most people would say "well there is king of the hill, and territories, ctf etc" and yes that is true, but i am wanting something a lil more dynamic. cause lets face it, all those things i just listed are basically team elimination with a few set rules in place. i am looking for say one team has to protect a convoy , while another team has to destroy it. something along those lines.

ps. ....wheres my DLC ?