Can you rename the ghosts?

Actually if you want to change the name entierly you would have to edit the dxe character files. At this point we don't have a reader for dxe files and cannot make changes.

Im sure this will be solved as Nemon is working on a dxe reader.

This also seems to be the reason Im having problems with upping the Coop limits to 8. I get a cannot find player id just after insert and it also appears to be related to the dxe files.

Edited by Creatch

Can you point me to the XML file where I can change there hud names? That would be fantastic.

I guess that would be ghost_members.xml in the strings folder (haven't tried it out but should work)

EDIT: OK. for testing purposes I named Kirland "Poepie" (yeah, it's Dutch ;) ). Works great (although I don't use it myself, I have my superminimalistic HUD :) ).

Edited by PeeWee678

Can you point me to the XML file where I can change there hud names? That would be fantastic.

I guess that would be ghost_members.xml in the strings folder (haven't tried it out but should work)

EDIT: OK. for testing purposes I named Kirland "Poepie" (yeah, it's Dutch ;) ). Works great (although I don't use it myself, I have my superminimalistic HUD :) ).

Awsome! Thanks! :rofl: