Some notes about the upcoming patch (1.10)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG What have I started with this Bombay TV thing.

I've done this on a few forums now and it's spreading like wildfire.

Have to make one using Graw footage me thinks.

Also noted again, whoever was responsible for the sound on this game deserves alot of credit. Hollywood will be on your heels, I can't even describe how awesome the sound is.

Even if the game is buggy and still sucks some, just shut my eyes and listen to the opening score or pop a few rounds off...the sub bounces and I feel better LoL

Anyway it is Wednesday now, when will the patch come :D,

I gues tomorrow.

Give them the time they need, please! It's done when it's done! <_< They won't be able to complete their work faster, the more someone is bugging them (don't take it personally)! ;) Edited by Vth_F_Smith

HI Grin: Do you think you could include AA filtering in the june patch. I mean an option to turn HDR off to get AA working ala Oblivion. Bethesda was able to include the option and since none of us have cards right now that will combine the HDR and AA and they won't be available for a while and even then some or most are not going to have the money to get a new card. The game needs it without it if feels like an old game. One more question are there any plans for your Diesel engine to support dual core CPU's.

Thanks.

It is not the HDR that hinders AA, it's the deferred lighting. As stated before this is pretty much a limitation of current hardware - not a limitation of the game software.

And there you go :shifty:

HI Grin: Do you think you could include AA filtering in the june patch. I mean an option to turn HDR off to get AA working ala Oblivion. Bethesda was able to include the option and since none of us have cards right now that will combine the HDR and AA and they won't be available for a while and even then some or most are not going to have the money to get a new card. The game needs it without it if feels like an old game. One more question are there any plans for your Diesel engine to support dual core CPU's.

Thanks.

It is not the HDR that hinders AA, it's the deferred lighting. As stated before this is pretty much a limitation of current hardware - not a limitation of the game software.

then how about an option to turn off deferred lighting so that AA can be used.

Thanks.

then how about an option to turn off deferred lighting so that AA can be used.

I guess it would be unbalanced in MP then. Everyone must play with the same lightning-effects.

Edit: Ooops desmond was first :P

Edited by Hockeystick

Well Desmond if you look at the Poll Viiper started you'll see that the majority of users run at 12/10 and 10/7 resolutions so AA would help in that case because until you can get above 16/12 this game does look pretty ugly aliasing wise and the majority of us cant get there.

Great news GRIN.

Just want to know if the issues on "Quarterback" and other missions are being addressed here? (CTDs as you go up the hill).

It's completly stopping me from playing the game, so I'd like to know if I'm going to be sorted, or if I have to wait till June.

P.S. This is not a moan. I'm just asking for info. :g_withgrin:

Just an FYI...I had the same problem...well freezing, not actually CTDs. I changed the settings back to default and then went through the Tweak Guide for GRAW again. This fixed it for me, I am on to the next mission now. I was stuck on that mission for over a week. :(