Some notes about the upcoming patch (1.10)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok this news make me feel alot better after purchasing 4 copies of Graw to play online with my kids I have built 3 nice gaming rigs for this and a few other games. Hope they resolve the issue of being behind the same routher on the same server. It seems to cause a crash or someone gets kicked off which is fustrating as we are playing as a team and it kills the flow of the game not to mention the fun that we are having while playing Graw.

This is A Great Game please get rid of the bugs in a timely fashion Thanks for that effort Grin it Is well appreciated hope this patch does the trick so you can continue to work on the June Patch and get to rest for a bit. :g_guns:

a new key "u" to toggle chat on and off in multiplayer.

This means i can't see the killconfirmation messages anymore?

Why not put it topleft and make that chatwindow transparant? Or atleast give us a option for that. The 'chatwindow' shouldn't be so visible, but the info from that window is still well... needed/important in matches for example.

There should be a way to communicate with your opponent, and not by having your view blocked in the top of your screen like it is now. Also, it's nice to see who you killed; for example someone from Clan X shoots someone down from Clan Y and managed to flank behind Clan Y. It's nice to know if you kill somenoe behind your lines (as Clan Y) that you know it's the guy that flanked you earlier and not Another player from that team.

Think about the killmessages thingy please :)

GR1 = http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9171/screenshot03nl.jpg

:whistle:(Important Post)

Good job Grin, keep it up.

This "June patch" is becoming a legend, a gift from the gods, a prophecy that has yet to be fulfilled... it's almost scary.

One Patch to rule them all

One Patch to find them

One Patch to bring them all

and in the darkness bind them

I hope you guys realize that loads of ppl will base their final decision to purchase or to support this game purely on the basis of the june/july MP patch. I'm just being real here.. if there's no playable MP (TvT/ LMS) before the summer holiday starts I can't see how this game will have a future.

if there's no playable MP (TvT/ LMS) before the summer holiday starts I can't see how this game will have a future

When are u guys gonna realise the world doenst always revolve aroun d tm vs tm play, you will get your different modes im pretty sure of that.

U realise the main idea behind gr and graw is exctually COOP play ,work as a team........ so grin should release only coop modes :rolleyes::g_withgrin::g_withgrin::g_withgrin:

-M-

This "June patch" is becoming a legend, a gift from the gods, a prophecy that has yet to be fulfilled... it's almost scary.

One Patch to rule them all

One Patch to find them

One Patch to bring them all

and in the darkness bind them

We will see. I have shaken faith after the Dom mode disaster...Maybe the patch will be good enough to increase the number of MPs (tvt) from 50 (the average I've seen) into the thousands...

Where is the Patch info about LMS, Seige, etc...

What about the server issue, kick, ban, etc...

Actions speak louder then words...

First hotfix, now quick patch annouced week before release, still big MP patch comming in june. I like this GRIN, good work Guys, all this make me think that i did the right thing buying GRAW even i thought it isn exectly what i expected. Game isnt perfet but i realy appreciate GRIN's effort to make it better. Please add Siege, HH and new ( open ) maps in june.

if there's no playable MP (TvT/ LMS) before the summer holiday starts I can't see how this game will have a future

When are u guys gonna realise the world doenst always revolve aroun d tm vs tm play, you will get your different modes im pretty sure of that.

U realise the main idea behind gr and graw is exctually COOP play ,work as a team........ so grin should release only coop modes :rolleyes::g_withgrin::g_withgrin::g_withgrin:

-M-

When do you coop guys realise that You are about 20% of GR community. The rest plays TvT and feels disaponted with GRAW TvT MP.

I know this forum is coop based so You might get wrong feeling about GR MP community proportion.

IMO, this shows real dedication to the game and the community. I'm sure it takes a lot more effort on their part to bundle up and release the intermittent patches than to just release one big catch-all in a month or so. They are doing it as a gesture to the community to show they are behind it and I think everyone needs to realize and appreciate it as such.

-M-

That's why COOP was much much more popular in GR1? Ah ..ok. <_<

First hotfix, now quick patch annouced week before release, still big MP patch comming in june. I like this GRIN, good work Guys, all this make me think that i did the right thing buying GRAW even i thought it isn exectly what i expected. Game isnt perfet but i realy appreciate GRIN's effort to make it better. Please add Siege, HH and new ( open ) maps in june.

-M-

When do you coop guys realise that You are about 20% of GR community. The rest plays TvT and feels disaponted with GRAW TvT MP.

I know this forum is coop based so You might get wrong feeling about GR MP community proportion.

You just have to realise there are VERY few games that have decent Co-op and GR still being one of the best. There are DOZENS of games with TvT modes but a mere handful with Co-op and even fewer that are worth playing.