need stats with the dlc

first of all iv'e been on xbox live since the beginning and played all the ghost recons and all the rainbows. there my bread and butter well except r63 letdown. any way it's just no fun any more playing ghost with out knowing how many kills and deaths i have. me and my friends are very very very compitative and the ranked games are just gay xbox live is about playing with friends not strangers with no team work. giving this game stats would add a huge amount of depth and get me to host more than 1 night a week. ya and i know there's glitchers out there that would exploit it but they are easy to spot and even eaiser to team kill and boot. please make us happy and do somthing right. we'll gladly take care of the glitchers lol. even with the new maps and weapons i don't think it's going to cut it for me with out stats.

I too would like to be able to play ranked matches with my clan (without having to jump through hoops) against other organized teams.

It would also be great to have a record of your kills/deaths by class if not by weapon .... the one thing that Bungie has done a great job with is game stats .. even to the point of being able to bring up a post game map and see where you killed or got filled from.

But before stats ... more and bigger maps please ;)

the one thing that Bungie has done a great job with is game stats .. even to the point of being able to bring up a post game map and see where you killed or got filled from.

I'm sure I missunderstand what you mean but the above quote says bungie. . .this is an ubi game bungie is halo. You're just giving reference right?