Miami Vice

migryder

well, after reading these replys I went out there and read this bio, this Mann(he he) has been involved in many of my fav shows and series in a production role or as director.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/contributor/1800025633/bio

well worth reading if you are wondering what to expect from him or just like his work. He produced the Drug Wars docudramas. :ph34r::g_guns:

• 1 month later...

Haven't been too pleased with the remakes being made lately.

However, if there is anyone to do a remake of miami vice justice it would be the original director/creator Michael Mann.

Hes definately cool.

Because Michael Mann is involved theres a good chance that the movie will be a hit. Even so, I hope he did a good job. I truly truly hope it turns out good.

Edited by Stalker_Zero

However, if there is anyone to do a remake of miami vice justice it would be the original director/creator Michael Mann.

Hes definately cool.

Because Michael Mann is involved theres a good chance that the movie will be a hit. Even so, I hope he did a good job. I truly truly hope it turns out good.

Just think HEAT with Crockett/Tubbs and a bit more action and 1 hour less of development with the ex-wife/wife/girlfriend/children. It's gonna be goooooood.

Hes definately cool.

Just think HEAT with Crockett/Tubbs and a bit more action and 1 hour less of development with the ex-wife/wife/girlfriend/children. It's gonna be goooooood.

If thats the case then it will be very good indeed. :rocky:

Hes definately cool.

LMBO! Seemed more like 5 hours when I saw heat. Damn there was no discipline at all when it came time to edit Heat. It seemed like EVERYthing was left in the movie. Nothing needed to be cleaned up off THAT cutting room floor. :P

• 3 weeks later...

saw this yesterday afternoon. pretty much true the original formula, slick, but gritty. Don't take Micheal long to remind you it's his film. Oh yea, fashion is not so important here, he wants you to gawk at weapons, and brother are there a lot of em here, they get used too.

mig

some plot deficincies and lack of other crap but otherwise it was a good movie. it was miami vice-like, without miami vice

also i could have sworn i heard an audioslave song or two in the movie, however they arent on the sound track, might be cuz their new cd comes out in a week or so...

Edited by Whistle

I am hearing mixed [word of mouth] reviews on this. Some people have said that it is awful. I don't necessarily trust the sources and I am going to see it anyway, but I didn't expect much in the way of bad press.

[i still think it will be badass and I am usually right]

Now that's cool!

I liked their 2nd album better than the 1st one, maybe this one gets even better!!! :lol:

:D

CC

their first CD sounded more like Rage against the machine wtih a different frontman, the second one was alot more varied. Anywho they already have 1 single you can download and it sounds good.