"Rescue Me" Third Season Starts 22nd May

Dick Splash

I've watched the last two seasons of this and it's really well written. It's an NY Fire Dept. comedy/drama. Great fun, lads comedy, booze and women. :thumbsup:

At the moment Direct TV in the US are showing a ten minute comedy short, where one by one the crew see a big 'creature' stalking the fire house. It's pretty funny. Channel 115 I think.

DS

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, just as expected, the series got off to a great start. Plenty of 'lads' humoUr, relationships, dating, booze, family problems, firehouse rivalry and banter. It's a tight script and well written. In the US it's being shown on FX. Well worth checking out. :thumbsup:

DS

Yes, just as expected, the series got off to a great start. Plenty of 'lads' humoUr, relationships, dating, booze, family problems, firehouse rivalry and banter. It's a tight script and well written. In the US it's being shown on FX. Well worth checking out. :thumbsup:

DS

This is one of my absolute favorite shows! I only watch a little tv aside from sporting events, and this is 1 of 3 that I DVR the season of. So funny yet dramatic, and has a great use of music usually for 1 major scene like a video of sorts...

Rescue Me, HBO's ROME, and Battlestar Galactica - all 3 excellently written shows that have me plopped on the couch without fail. I'm glad it came back, I was worried RM got canned there for a while. :shifty:

Tommy's gonna KILL his brother! hehe

Last night's episode was great - Tommy with the schoolteacher had me DYING when he sat there and said "Ok, well .... I might need a sandwich" ROFL! :rofl:

It ended with a big twist huh? Probey turned to the pink team? What gives? They spent the first season making fun of him for being in up to his neck with the XXXL chick and now this?

"Taoism of Pooh" - :blink:

[we need a RESCUE ME discussion thread for each week!]

LOL, I managed to see the repeat last night. :lol:

"Mrs Turbiddy" ROFL

Oh!....and the fact that Tommy knows Gary's seeing his Sister and is just making him suffer by not saying anything.

DS

"If you take away his thing, I'm gonna need another thing to replace his thing"

"You mean..... MY thing?"

LOL... :rofl:

I just wish I could get FX in HD... that and Sci-Fi network really need to be seen in HD for the best viewing of their original series. And Bravo, and AMC..... :wall:

lol - Tommy is back to his old self!

Last night's episode was great....

I managed to watch the second showing, and it's obvious Tommy's Mrs still likes him!

'made me laugh with Gary confessing to Tommy about seeing his Sister, and he didn't hit him until he old him he loved her :rofl: . And then later he speaks to his Sister and she confesses she got four others on the go anyway, and they've all told her that they love her, so Tommy's OK with that. :rofl:

It wasn't as punchy as the previous weeks, but it's still a great show. None of my mates in the UK even mention it, which amazes me!!!

DS