Found God Mode

Hi all,

Not sure if anyone has found this yet but I seem to have found how to enable god mode in single player.

If you open the file "u_player" with a hex editor,such as XVi32, full path as follows

C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter\Data\units\beings\u_player

Do a search for "god", change the value="false" to value="true". There are three instances of god mode value="false" in the file, change all three to value="true".

Save the file and delete the file u_player.xml bin file.

Make sure the content xml file in the GRAW install folder has the four compile options set to true.

The game might not recognise god mode is on if loading a saved file so you might need to restart a level.

Nice...but prepare to be flamed :rofl:

Only [idiots] flame people for finding a SP cheat.

Well, we'll see about that. Viiiper, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

The (t)Error box campaign ain't dead yet.... :shifty::whistle:

BOX OF DEATH

dark one

Box of tricks more like....

What Viiiper was saying was that god-mode doesn't work against those "boxes of death" in GR:AW. You can still get owned by the "boxes" you know.

Like MAGIC this thread has transported to a place of it's proper standing !!

I'm no expert but I think this is where Game mods should start....

Hi all,

copy of my posting on UBI.COM ...

"as far as I know it is just for the player. I didn't try to kill one of my own squad ...

I was stuck at the end of the VIP2 mission, like many, and got really fed up with the game. So I tried editing several game files. When I continued from the last save point god mode didn't actually work but I somehow managed to finish the level after umpteen attempts. When I started the next level I did't realise at first that god mode was working. I don't really enjoy having to use god mode, especially after paying 50 euro for the game and waiting so long for the game to be released, but when you're stuck ....

I also managed at one stage to make the enemy AI invulnerable, by editing the god mode value to true in another file. But I don't think that anyone will be using that mod !"

I don't mean to annoy anyone by starting this thread, my intention is just to share and maybe help somebody else who is stuck in the game.

Regards ...

copy of my post on UBI.COM ..

"You need to unpack the quick.bundle file, found in the "bundles" folder. Check out Ghostrecon.net for the exe to do this. When you do all of the game files are visible, and editable. You will also need to rename the quick.bundle file to something else like quick.bak, better still copy it to another location on your hard disk.

I copied my entire GRAW install folder to a temp folder on my C drive, in case I changed a file and crashed the game."

check out this link for detailed instructions ..

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc...13/m/6981089344

Box of tricks more like....

What Viiiper was saying was that god-mode doesn't work against those "boxes of death" in GR:AW. You can still get owned by the "boxes" you know.

Like MAGIC this thread has transported to a place of it's proper standing !!

I'm no expert but I think this is where Game mods should start....

:rofl:

.... And I'm not one to break the spell....

By the way Viiiper, you missed a word out of your sentance. You should always apply the [black] prefix before the word magic. See, there's no such thing as magic, but there is, however, such thing as black magic. Not that I'd know anything about black magic of course.... :whistle:

• 1 month later...

My teammates lost god mode on missions where we extract from a Stryker (ready for a bear mission etc..). If we extract from a chopper there's no problem.

It's really annoying because my teammates are really dumb sometimes and just walk in front of a machine gun nest or an M1 tank.

Has anyone figured out how to solve this problem?

Nice...but prepare to be flamed :rofl:

Only [idiots] flame people for finding a SP cheat.

Couldn't agree more. But it's more fun trying to beat the game without God mode. If there was a cheat for infinite magazines, that would be cool, not having to worry about your ammo.

I used to play some games with mode God , just for fun, but then I realized it took away all the thrill and excitement of trying to avoid getting shot.

Still, only idiots flame people for finding a SP cheat. If they wanna play the game with cheats it's their decision, their not causing us any harm, so we don't have the right to disrespect or flamme these people.