GR:AW crashing to desktop

While playing in a AOD multiplayer room (domination), after several games, the game crashed completely to the desktop. On one occation after crashing it gave this message upon restarting.

" Tue May 16 23:01:40 2006

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.06

data\lib\script_network\gametype\zone.dsf(-1): cant find member: _side in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypedomination.dsf(0)"

Now this is also weird, I couldn't rejoin the AOD game anymore. Rebooted my comp, I played a game on AOD (allowed me to join and play) , crashed again, then couldn't rejoin.

Joined another game, played for a couple of games, crashed to desktop, wouldn't let me rejoin that one either.

Edited by Blkhawk_Saker

More info:

Now, after shutting my game down for the night and the 2 servers I tried to join previously still were showing on the Multiplayer Internet Tab today. I tried to join their rooms and had no issues at all joining.

Let it be known that last night, the servers I tried to join were almost full, but today there were 0/32 when I joined. Today, I joined several times to make sure no issues would arise.

I may be wrong here, but his leads me to believe, that there may have been some issue with the GameSpy, or with connection to the server.

Best Regards,

Saker