Knight Rider Movie

cdnsniper

I've never seen the show but if I understand it correctly it's one of those early shows that are like the Starsky and Hutch series?

NEW YORK (KP International) Michael Knight and his talking-car sidekick K.I.T.T. (Knight Industries Two Thousand) will ride again as Weinstein Co heads to the big screen with an adaptation of Glen A. Larson's hit '80s TV series 'Knight Rider.'

"I want[ed] to do 'The Lone Ranger' with a car," said Larson about the idea for the show. "Kind of a sci-fi thing, with the soul of a western."

It began in 1982 with a pre-'Baywatch' David Hasselhoff playing Michael Long/Knight, a detective who's nearly killed and presumed dead, only to be nursed back to health by a mysterious millionaire who gives him a new identity and a new toy, K.I.T.T. voiced by William Daniels who simultaneously played Dr Craig on 'St Elsewhere' at the time.

No definite word yet as to whether Hasselhoff or Daniels will be on board for the film version.

"A number of people wanted to do a pure comedic send-up of it, but I always felt that would throw away the franchise," said Larson, who will write and executive produce the film. "There was always some humour on the show, but this film will probably have more gallows, foxhole humour."

Source: Sympatico MSN

Surely an A-Team [GR] mod would be even better? Especially if you could get voice samples in. How about, 'I love it when a plan comes together' instead of 'At destination'? The 'legit' GR voice clips have gone right out of my head, embarrassingly.

I was considering starting such a mod for GR right after the Danish Forces mod is finished. That is, as a side project to the upcoming Dog Soldiers mod for GR (which is being worked on as a side project at the moment, and although I'm on the mod team, I'm not the team leader for the Dog Soldiers mod). Not sure about getting the A-Team samples in though, it would require getting permission from filming company to use them.

Oh good lord, what is the world coming to. Must be getting extremely difficult for Hollywood to come up with something original. We're probably gonna see a Golden Girls movie at this rate. :wacko:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

That pretty much sums up how I feel about the Golden Girls...

Surely an A-Team [GR] mod would be even better? Especially if you could get voice samples in. How about, 'I love it when a plan comes together' instead of 'At destination'? The 'legit' GR voice clips have gone right out of my head, embarrassingly.

No problem if someone could model gold jewelry and cigar attachments and a Ruger AC556

:D

CC

No problem if someone could model gold jewelry and cigar attachments and a Ruger AC556

:D

CC

And set the weapons so they can't hit the badguys. That is the most important thing.

Not really related to this but watch Hasselhoff sing "Hooked On A Feeling", nobody but him could make watching that so memoriable.

Edit: seems that i forgot to add the link to the video...

Edited by cdnsniper