What is your Favorite Multy player map so far?

Warehouses for sure, only map good for competitions.. well atleast in smaller games like 4on4's.

Only saw 1 enemy in 10 mins time when i was literally running around 24/7 on downtown [in a match on lan]

Church:

I actually like them all, I have no particular favourite (yet). Most of them has both close combat and sniper spots. gj!

In contrast to Ben I like the multiple covers (makes it more realistic) and I think maps like Church and Avenues may still be playable for HH or Domination in Clan matches. :grin1: but I'd guess we'll see what happens after the necessary patching...

it was a weatherbaloon. [edit]

well....actually... MP_pooltable ...but that never made the final cut..I guess people dont like taking cover behind giant eightballs..

I'd guess we get "Pooltable", "Frying Pan", "Bathtub", and the "Flower pot"(rural) as mp maps in future? :blink:

Warehouses and Shanty ftw!

Classical three lane gameplay makes for a great tactical fight :)

Absolutely!!! All good hunts need a three lane play, But for me I'm more of a CHURCH PERSON "Praise the lord' But WAREHOUSES comes a close second... More of a GR1 feel there...I still think GRIN should of gone for a LADDER & Fire Escape option into maps like CHURCH & DOWNTOWN, to give access into many more high level areas...Thus opening up the 'Z FACTOR' But still the most detailed MP map I've ever played ... and excellent SP too.

Well Done to GRIN Mr.MAP [whom ever he is....] :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I actually like them all, I have no particular favourite (yet). Most of them has both close combat and sniper spots. gj!

In contrast to Ben I like the multiple covers (makes it more realistic) and I think maps like Church and Avenues may still be playable for HH or Domination in Clan matches. :grin1: but I'd guess we'll see what happens after the necessary patching...

it was a weatherbaloon. [edit]

well....actually... MP_pooltable ...but that never made the final cut..I guess people dont like taking cover behind giant eightballs..

I'd guess we get "Pooltable", "Frying Pan", "Bathtub", and the "Flower pot"(rural) as mp maps in future? :blink:

Well actually i don't really mind Church, but... when you want to make a pic from above as "map overview" picture there are some areas overlapping eachother and there are like 3 big Balconies and like ~10 stairs.

They overdone it a little bit imo with the size of the balcony area, but the map is fine once you get to know your way around the map i guess. Wondering where they are going to put the hamburger hill though

Downtown misses it's unique thing like Church (tower/balconies), Avenues (bridges-area/sniping area), warehouses (closecombat, 2 tactical towers in the south & north) and Shanty is a desert map (different 'theme', apart from that also missing something in the map imo)

Shanty, and Warehouse are perfect size for matching, but if you get to many players in there on a pub, it turns into a cluster with too much spawn camping. Avenues is by far my favorite so far.

Would be sweet to see a map that looks like the base from "Ready for Bear". I love the color in that map and the lay out.