Advanced mouse key mapping

I'm starting to try and remap some of my advanced mouse keys. I have a Logitech MX400 mouse and have an additional 4 buttons. They're a up and a down key and the side to side scroll wheel keys. Does anyone know what these would be named as well (MOUSE 0, MOUSE 1, MOUSE 2....etc.)

Any and all help would be great. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a gaming mouse out there. Maybe I'll buy everyone a drink later....... :cheers:

Laters!

Fresh

I use the Setpoint Software for my G5 I have no issues using my extra buttons

Thumb Button = Weapons List(Z)

Left Tilt = Reload( R )

Middle = Fire Rate(doesnt need to be mapped thru Setpoint)

Right Tilt = AI Command list(F)

Grab the Latest Setpoints and give it a go, I set profiles for all my games as the buttons dont register unless you set them

Edited by LT.INSTG8R

I set profiles for all my games as the buttons dont register unless you set them

I have Setpoint as well. I'll have to look a little closer at that on how to remap GRAW. My left/right wheel tilt doesn't register on GRAW. That's my main issue.

What will you have :cheers:

Fresh

It wont unless you assign a keystroke to it in the Setpoint. Its seen as a standard 3 button wheel mouse unless you make profiles for it. Add the .exe to the Manage Progams and then assign keys to the buttons/tilts

Sorry to keep nagging, I'm at work and not in front of the mouse. Once I add GRAW.exe, does the software recognize all the keys in the game or must I enter them EXACTLY as the game has them in the software?

I'm sure this is easier than I'm thinking..... :)

Fresh

Yeah thats pretty much it. but you need to assign keys in the Setpoint under the graw.exe then you can double check them in the game or pick random ones then just assign them in game using the mouse. It is pretty simple once you try it, it will make sense

No problem with the MX1000 here but you may need to change the default keymapping in the Logitech software as they may conflict with the keys in GR:AW

My MX1000 unbinds the center mouse wheel as soon as i install the drivers ive been tryin to figure out how to bind the let and right movement of the mouse wheel to peek...

I'm starting to try and remap some of my advanced mouse keys. I have a Logitech MX400 mouse and have an additional 4 buttons. They're a up and a down key and the side to side scroll wheel keys. Does anyone know what these would be named as well (MOUSE 0, MOUSE 1, MOUSE 2....etc.)

Any and all help would be great. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a gaming mouse out there. Maybe I'll buy everyone a drink later....... :cheers:

Laters!

Fresh

I think mouse 0 is left click, 1 is right click and 2 is push down middle mouse as standard in GRAW control settings. If you're using setpoint make sure its set to setpoint implementation, not os implementation.

Just assign the tilts to Q and E for example as KeyStroke Assignments I will take some Screenies of my profile to explain

setpoint2hb.jpg

Thanks for all the info. I have the MX400 mouse and I don't seem to have the "advanced gaming" section like you have. Definately don't have the 1a. "select program" section either.

The versions of Setpoint are the same for all the mice.

I guess I'll have to stick to the keystoke assignment option.

FYI: I have Setpoint version 2.60

Thanks for all your help,

Fresh