GRAW... KEEPING IT!

I'm keeping it, why should I return an excellent game like this?

It need some improvement, but still excellent.

Played 31 hrs so far, and its getting more interesting the more I play.

I only play MP. First I mostly played run n gun style, and got killed all the time.

Then I started to take it a lot easier, more sneak and peak and concentrating on taking and holding zones. Then it got a lot more fun.

:g_withgrin:

Edited by ^BR^LARSA

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will keep the game, i had lots of fun with GR! waited 5 long years for the follow up. Hope the june patch will do good and alle modders do better..... GR1 is still worth playing thanks to people that make mods that were even better than the original ubi-mods :)

I'm keeping it of course. The game has very good potentials!

The mp (which I play) is still ok, but UBI/GRIN needs to seriously consider fixes to bugs, dedic. server tools (like [GR]), server options (like [GR]), make a punishment when hit...Yesterday i shot a running guy with a sniper gun straight in the chest, blod splatted, but he just kept charging forward like nothing happened, then spotted me took aim and shot me while I was still reloading... How about that for realism and body awareness? Make the ret being knocked off at least...

I look forward to an extensive patch

:g_withgrin:

PS

I also suggest make

-"Internet" the default tab in MP screen (not LAN)

- make a loading screen while a map loads, not just black as it is now)

If someone get me a copy, I'll keep it aswell.

LOL GRiN_DrHanke!

I'll make you a deal... if you send me dedicated server files early + fix the MP invicibility/kill others with nades only but make it look like tk bug so i don't need my server cd's, I'll send them to you ;) If you also add physics to getting hit or more punishment to being hit also I'll send you an Attackforcez.com tee shirt ;) (or Peace here is going to milk this bull ...j/k stupid insurance commerical humor)

Until then... [Thing that should not be spoken of here IAW Forum Rule 3.7] for u! ;)

If you haven't noticed i'm just messing with you and joking around.

On another more serious note... I'm keeping mine.

At 1st i was like what the heck is this (domination)... running and gunning and getting killed or sometimes killing. Once i got the domination maps down and all my bearings + TS with a few teammates, it became more tactical. Also shutting off the announcer helped a lot for my own personal game immersion. The keys are now natural to me and i set them up very similar to my GR1 keys which helped me adapt very quickly to the extras.

Now that those are established i am way more comfortable with the way the game plays...

omg!!!! now that I have GRAW working I am blown away. I recomend a 512MB card though because after I replaced my 256 the game ran alot better and you can really appreciate the game alot more. I love the realistic aiming and the sound is great. I have one question thought do we get to pick weapons after the 1st mission "contact?"

I have one question thought do we get to pick weapons after the 1st mission "contact?"

Yes you do. :g_guns:

GRiN_DrHanke, are you serious? Maybe I'm misunderstanding something here...

I thought we could only pick up Ghost, friendly, and tango ammo. Can you please tell us how we can pick up weapons as well?

silent_op

I have one question thought do we get to pick weapons after the 1st mission "contact?"

I thought we could only pick up Ghost, friendly, and tango ammo. Can you please tell us how we can pick up weapons as well?

silent_op

He was asking if he would get to pick weapons after mission one. Not if he would be able to pick weapons up. That is, as you say, still not possible.

silent_op

He was asking if he would get to pick weapons after mission one. Not if he would be able to pick weapons up. That is, as you say, still not possible.

Ah ok, no problem. I had to ask though. Thanks for clearing that up.

silent_op

silent_op

You did notice how GRiN_DrHanke said : "still not possible" I wonder if he means somethings cooking in the weapons dept @ GRIN Sweden HQ ?????? :group:

:santa::santa::santa: PLZ PLZ PLZ ..... and before Christmass .. :thumbsup:PLEASE

:)

Now I know what "Once a man,twice a child." means.

Working on VIP2 down and still don't know how all

controls work but having a great time trying.

It's been along time since GR1. I had my cataracts

removed a month ago and the grafxs sure jump

out at you.

I'm havein a blast.

...Thanks Grin....