GRAW... KEEPING IT!

I see and read a few posts where people keep saying they are returning it...

I just want GRIN and others on this board to know that some of us enjoy it and I for one am keeping it!!! Yes.. looking forward to the patch and what other modders have to bring but I'am really enjoying it so far...

:grin1:

As in life itself, it seems those that are happy with the way things are don't speak up nearly as much as those that complain or are not happy (like it has been some sort of injustice to them)... I no longr have a dog park to bring my puppy to because not enough good people showed up to support the park as those that don't want the park.. and trust me the number that showed up to get ride of the park was not even half of those that use it... (Funny thng to. those that complained are the one's who don't really if evr use the park)

Edited by IrishStout

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, im not gonna return it...lol When this game was released we knew it was finished yet...we knew what contents it had..so to be mad and return it would seem kinda silly...lol If they finish it great....if not..ill move on to other games. I knew what i was getting before i bought it..i dont mind.

The game has some serious issues it has to address. But, if anyone didn't know that before they got it, then they must not read these forums. I'm keeping mine. The real question is whether or not the patch will fix these issues and how many people will be playing after that (either way)

This is by far the best sp tac-shooter I've ever played. Of any recent game, only BIAEIB comes close, with SWAT 4 worthy of an honorable mention. I intend to try mp after the Mother of all Patches next month but meanwhile the sp campaign is easily worth the $50 plus overnight mailing.

Mine's a keeper!

I'm really enjoying SP at the moment and have managed to get it looking nice on my rig (Athlon 64 3200, 2gig RAM & 6600GT w/ 128Mb RAM) by tweaking the .xml file as per the Tweak Guide article. Just wish I could wack the resolution past 1024x768 and keep it looking as good...

There are some things that bother me such as the team AI being brilliant one second and moronic the next, but if you keep a watchfull eye on them they do a great job. And I'm sure they'll be improved upon with feedback and patching. There have been times I've been awestruck by things they have achieved and other times I've almost broke down crying at things they've failed to do, like something tricky like moving into cover when being shot at. Also some of the dialogue in the mission briefings is too cheesy for me... But I'll survive I'm sure.

Once the MP addon comes out I'll start playing MP - I'm looking forward to that big time.

Overall though, I'm glad I spent my $100.00AUD on this.

Very few people who are happy with the game make posts on these forums. Only those with stuff to ###### about bother to type their feelings.

That's why things seem lopsided, but I think GRIN knows the majority of GRAW owners are relativley happy with their product.

I'm keeping my GR:AW...

I waited a long time for a new GR. GR:AW is flawed and we all know it isn't quite complete. GRIN has told us that they will be sticking with GR:AW for the long haul. That really makes a big difference for me. The game isn't bad, it just needs the required fixes (all mentioned in earlier posts). I enjoy the game as much as it will allow (in CO-OP). I look forward to the modding tools (with increased CO-OP number), dedicated server files and patches. It was only maybe a week and GRIN released the first of the patches. It wasn't a huge patch, but at least we know GRIN is hard at work.

silent_op

The game has some serious issues it has to address. But, if anyone didn't know that before they got it, then they must not read these forums. I'm keeping mine. The real question is whether or not the patch will fix these issues and how many people will be playing after that (either way)

Of course every new game has it own flaw/problem but they will fixed it with every patch they going to released.

From the demo that i played, this game is truly the next level of gaming.

---danish

I'm keeping mine, we all know that the game has its problems, ( it's early days ) but I also believe GRIN when they say that they are in it for the long hall, I trully beleive that GRIN wants this game to work and work well just as much as we do.

This game has the potential to be the best ever, I feel that a company like GRIN is capable of achieving it.

Keeping it, love it, played it MP Dom and trouble-free last night, ran into a few people from friendly/rival clans from the old days, and shot them. Party. :D I'm having a lot of fun.

And I'll go ahead and throw in 13 more "keeping it" responses from other GR buds and former clan-mates who don't actually post here, but with whom I've been playing lately. :thumbsup: