Personality tests

FuSaKi

We've been having some fun with these personalisty tests over in the Chit Chat forum at ThePlatoon. Its more fun then debating the Iraq thing I guess.

Which Dysfunctional Care Bear Are You?

Enneagram Test

10 Second Personality Test

Which Star Wars Character Are You?

Which Pulp Fiction Character Are You?

I'll put my own results up in a sec.

Here are three of my results:

Your momentary sensitivity represents that which is of high quality and durable. Consequently, you like to surround yourself with little "gems," which you discover wherever they are overlooked by others.

Thus, culture plays a special role in your life. You have found your own personal style, which is elegant and exclusive, free from the whims of fashion. Your ideal, upon which you base your life, is cultured pleasure. You value a certain level of culture on the part of the people with whom you associate

type5M.gif

I too am Emperor Palpatine

emperor3.jpg

Edited by tyovan4

1038911254_oliganbear.jpg

type7M.gif

vincebanner.jpg

emperor3.jpg

Ando for the 10 second test I got:

Independent

Unconventional

Unfettered

You demand a free and unattached life for yourself that allows you to determine your own course. You have an artistic bent in your work or leisure activities. Your urge for freedom sometimes causes you to do exactly the opposite of what expected of you.

Your lifestyle is highly individualistic. You would never blindly imitate what is "in"; on the contrary, you seek to live according to your own ideas and convictions, even if this means swimming against the tide.

Star Wars: Yoda

Pulp: Jules

:o Oh yeah and this:

Romantic

Dreamy

Emotional

You are a very sensitive person. You refuse to view things only from a sober, rational standpoint. What your feelings tell you is just as important to you. In fact, you feel it is important to have dreams in life, too.

You reject people who scorn romanticism and are guided only by rationality. You refuse to let anything confine the rich variety of your moods and emotions

Edited by Sgt. Slaughter

Romantic

Dreamy

Emotional

its just kind of funny that you have those qualities and your name is sergeant slaughter.. maybe it just seems funny to me because i went to school for 6 hours, havent eaten in about 12, and have been awake 18 hours with only one glass of Coca-Cola.. :wacko:

1038911195_hilistbear.jpg

type6M.gif

Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

Emperor Palpatine

emperor3.jpg

butchbanner.jpg

Tired of being underappreciated and manipulated by powerful "others,"

you fight back. Though possesssing a cold, violent outside, you have a soft,

scentimental inside. You love your partner, you cherish family heirlooms,

and you want nothing more than to be geniunely happy -- but you don't mind

having to kill a couple of nimrods who happen to clutter your path.

:wacko::wacko:

Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.