irreconcilable differences

Those that are unhappy w/the game have valid complaints. The problem is those of you that refuse to see things for how they are and will stand behind the name Ghost Recon even when it's bugged terribly.

Fanbois are the reason that PC games are being dumbed down. Devs only need hear that all the bugs are ok and that you love the game regardless and there's no incentive to fix it nor is there any incentive to be innovative.

LMAO you are so funny.

The Real issue is those that dont see it like you do :blink:

Congrats to ALL that wish to bring Change to this game throu Being Constructive :)

and for the rest that also see change throu Conflict and being aggresive.... :whistle:

I AM A FANBOI because i do not wish to be aggresive and i do wish to be positive :rolleyes:

:g_withgrin:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to take back our games- FPS and the Internet after all they are US made techs and you have mucked it up a bit.

In the last ten years the US has off-shored many industries, but failures like GRAW are raising the awareness of getting it done right the first time. RSE or Red Storm Entertainment is a North Carolina based company, bought by UBI. Maybe UBI needs to release them?

So if you are a European developer be forewarned that your biggest market is growing quite tired of failures i.e. BF2 and GRAW.

Maybe it is perception, or a cultural difference we like human competition and you like the computer.

dude..that's possibly the most inane diatribe I've read on this forum. How about we just give the rest of the world back all the things they invented like oh I dunno, Democracy, cos you guys have done a bang up job of making it the laughing stock of international politics :P (those without sarcasm glands please realise I'm joking in much the same way I hope this OP is about his US-centric ######) Panic merchant much?

BF2 a failure? What planet are you on? seriously thats a hilarious statement :rofl:

As for irreconcilable differences you need to pull your head out of your rectum and realise that there's a great many of us who dig where the game is going, how the support of GRIN is already showing us. Don't pretend to speak for the rest of us please.

The US is the worlds oldest Democracy, and we listen to the Ancient greeks and did not adopt pure democracy, but a Federal democracy-you need some history and civics and when you get to advanced calculus and Economics-we can maybe talk.

I AM A FANBOI because i do not wish to be aggresive and i do wish to be positive :rolleyes:

Different strokes for different folks I suppose. What's funny is that you guys get all butt-hurt over my agressiveness while you're playing a simulator where you kill people!!!!!! Sounds to me like you guys feel killing is ok while disagreement isn't.

What you people should do is lighten up. Everyone has their own way of handling things and this is mine. I do not give a care if you like how I operate. I've gotten along just fine in my years and operate a successful business cuz I don't tiptoe around the facts. I speak my mind and my clients appreciate that even if they disagree.

But then again, that's how us adults in the real world handle it. As for the comment about buying GRAW and making my own game, well that's not gonna happen so that was an ignorant statement from the get go.

There is a different in being truthful and being an ######. Im sure you run a great buisness, and Im happy for ya, but if you were to resort to calling yuor customers names because they disagreed with you, I doubt you would be taken seriously as a buisness man or an adult for that matter.

Try to learn what Im saying here. I dont care if you hate the game or you call out every problem about it known to man, have fun, its the name calling and the putting down of other players who dont side with you.

My problem with you as of late is not your hate of the game its the hate towards other players that bothers me.

Edited by Judge_Recluse

Sorry if you don't like the term fanboi but that's about all the "namecalling" I've done. In fact, you're one of the guys who attacked me after my post with Bo.

Might wanna check out what Mr. Kettle has to say. What you and the others fanbois don't like is that I don't like the glaring problems with the game. Of course you focus on that and not on the postives I've posted about it. But that's human nature. You feel better attacking me than looking to see if I have a valid point. More power to ya.

As for my clients, I'm not afraid to tell them that something is a bad choice or that an idea they had would look bad in that location. Some people appreciate the truth.

Edited by ruggbutt

Sorry if you don't like the term fanboi but that's about all the "namecalling" I've done. In fact, you're one of the guys who attacked me after my post with Bo.

Might wanna check out what Mr. Kettle has to say.

I never attacked you - I just told you the way you handled it was not right. I told you this in the other forums and I told you on you vent man to man. You even agreed with me on some of my points, and I agreed with you on some of yours.

And yes the "fanboi" comment is not huge, but it is putting someone in a category that is not flattering. Your justifying your negative comments (which you have a right to say) by trying to discredit other people by classifying them as a fanboy.

Anyway im done with this arguement as i was just trying to get a simple point across and it turned into this.

Since you edited your post, Ill follow suit. Once again you missed the point, and validated the one I was trying to make. I dont mind your negative comments about the game, although they are abit repetitive. And the point is taht i agree with you about the problems you point out, well not all, but alot. But you seem to want to make this a war about how i dont agree with you about the way you see the game when it about the way you treat the gamers I dont agree with.

Edited by Judge_Recluse

Like I said the differenced are not reconciable!!

I post under Consensus over a UBI, go read some, I predictesd that this game would have two version, on for the PS3 with all its wizz bang graphics and another for us scum bags (MP) players.

I will say that a 16kb client is pretty cool, but the ghosts and bugs and other thing going on?

Rectum and my head-

The other day I took my boy to school, and we were late. When he finally arived at class the teacher said "why are you late" in reply he said " on the way to school my dad hit a dog in the ass with the car" she replied "OH my! tou cannot use that type of language young man" dumbfounded my son had not reply. The teacher perceiving this as an opportunity to show the class proper dictum said "ass is not a proper word you must use a word like rectum". Puzzled and perplezed my son relpied "rectum is damn near killed him"

Like I said the differenced are not reconciable!!

I post under Consensus over a UBI, go read some, I predictesd that this game would have two version, on for the PS3 with all its wizz bang graphics and another for us scum bags (MP) players.

I will say that a 16kb client is pretty cool, but the ghosts and bugs and other thing going on?

Rectum and my head-

The other day I took my boy to school, and we were late. When he finally arived at class the teacher said "why are you late" in reply he said " on the way to school my dad hit a dog in the ass with the car" she replied "OH my! tou cannot use that type of language young man" dumbfounded my son had not reply. The teacher perceiving this as an opportunity to show the class proper dictum said "ass is not a proper word you must use a word like rectum". Puzzled and perplezed my son relpied "rectum is damn near killed him"

http://www.afsoc.af.mil/jsou/

Different strokes for different folks I suppose. What's funny is that you guys get all butt-hurt over my agressiveness while you're playing a simulator where you kill people!!!!!! Sounds to me like you guys feel killing is ok while disagreement isn't.

What you people should do is lighten up. Everyone has their own way of handling things and this is mine. I do not give a care if you like how I operate. I've gotten along just fine in my years and operate a successful business cuz I don't tiptoe around the facts. I speak my mind and my clients appreciate that even if they disagree.

But then again, that's how us adults in the real world handle it. As for the comment about buying GRAW and making my own game, well that's not gonna happen so that was an ignorant statement from the get go.

Then you should apply to yourself some of what you have stated above, HHmmmm Killing OK yeh i do That LOL :rofl: Are you Confusing My Gaming for a Desire to Replicate it in Real Life ??.

I think people may get Butt-hurt as you say when you are agressive towards them because there view is not the same as yours, you can disagree with out being Butt-hurt Agressive, but there is a lot of people on here that need to learn that.

I agree everyone should lighten Up, But if you state that then you must do it yourself do not expect one rule for you then another for the rest.

I've gotten along just fine in my years and operate a successful business cuz I don't tiptoe around the facts. I speak my mind and my clients appreciate that even if they disagree.

But then again, that's how us adults in the real world handle it

Great good that works for you, THIS ADULT IN THE REAL WORLD handles himself very Differantly and after 16 years in the Armed Forces i Handle things very Diffreant AS AN ADULT, Dont mean it is better or Worse then the way you do things.

As for the comment about buying GRAW and making my own game, well that's not gonna happen so that was an ignorant statement from the get go.

Did not make that statment so will not comment, But yes it is ignorant.

anyway this adult is going back to the real world.

The US is the worlds oldest Democracy, and we listen to the Ancient greeks and did not adopt pure democracy, but a Federal democracy-you need some history and civics and when you get to advanced calculus and Economics-we can maybe talk.

:bs::rofl:

You have made my day with your posts in this thread, funny guy. Everyone at my office had a good laugh. Please do continue your rants.

:popcorn:

LMFAO!!!! lol american men play tough sports like american football and basketball, LOL and thier women play soccer hehehe!

haha thats the funniest thing iv ever heard, typical american for ya...

they all wear pads & helmets in american football and basketball is non-contact LOL

try playing aussie rules or rugby n00b. no pads full contact, now shhhhhh n00b.

Let's see, we have coop vs sp vs mp, and "I love GRAW let me hump its leg" vs "GRAW stinks like a freash one".

Heck, who needs GRAW, we already have a warzone here. I just sit back, read the forum and eat some popcorn.

:bs::rofl:

You have made my day with your posts in this thread, funny guy. Everyone at my office had a good laugh. Please do continue your rants.

:popcorn:

Thats So Funny, :rofl:

Edited by Rolly

Damn it NOX, don't you know when to stop? At least indicate that you speak for yourself and not other Americans, please. Clearly you need to "see" the world around you, and I don't mean through Fox News Network either. :wacko:

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

...Clearly you need to see the world around you, and I don't mean through Fox News Network. :wacko:

silent_op

:rofl:

So, true as an European living in the US, I find Fox "News" simply hillarious. I occationally watch it for fun just to see the highly biased and simple-minded broadcast...

This is just amazing.... do you honestly believe ONLY an American company is capable of producing something worthwhile?

Aren't Kaspersky (one of THE best anti-virus apps) and Acronis (very highly acclaimed backup software) made in Russia? It would seem that dumbing down of America would lead us to look elsewhere for quality software. And yes, there are some great games that have been made and are being made outside the US.

Fox is simply propaganda. And channels like CNN are filtered and dumbed down to the point that they're insulting.

So, true as an European living in the US, I find Fox "News" simply hillarious. I occationally watch it for fun just to see the highly biased and simple-minded broadcast...

It's funny that you say this because I always try to get my news about the US from alternate news sites and international news sites.

I get the feeling that some people ascribe to the theory that the more you moan, whine and complain, the faster a game will be "fixed". I really doubt that it works that way.

LMFAO!!!! lol american men play tough sports like american football and basketball, LOL and thier women play soccer hehehe!

haha thats the funniest thing iv ever heard, typical american for ya...

they all wear pads & helmets in american football and basketball is non-contact LOL

try playing aussie rules or rugby n00b. no pads full contact, now shhhhhh n00b.

:offtopic:

>_< and my dad can beat up your dad....

Let's see, we have coop vs sp vs mp, and "I love GRAW let me hump its leg" vs "GRAW stinks like a freash one".

Heck, who needs GRAW, we already have a warzone here. I just sit back, read the forum and eat some popcorn.

I guess I can add America vs Europe to the list now.

Still enjoying my popcorn. :P

Opps! I almost forgot, dad vs dad too.

Edited by jchung

If any of you people believe what's being fed to you in any of the mainstream media then you should be lobotomized. Mainstream media makes it's money by selling commercials. You charge more money for commercials when your ratings are higher. You get your ratings higher by sensationalizing your stories. Fact is that it's more interesting hearing about Bush/Cheney (or anyone else) being teh Hitler than it is hearing about the guy who returned money he found in the street. The media has no responsibility to tell you the truth, their responsibility is to their advertisers.

you are a funny man. you must have had that same teacher as that american kid i once met who asked me if we had tv in germany and if the berlin wall was still there...