Grenades & Grenadelauncher

I was able to change the explosion radius of handgrenades (I guess most modders here know how to do that, if not, just ask me, I'll explain) but I did not manage to do the same to the grenades from the grenadelauncher (the 40mm isn't it?).

Does someone know how to do this? Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to change the explosion radius of handgrenades (I guess most modders here know how to do that, if not, just ask me, I'll explain) but I did not manage to do the same to the grenades from the grenadelauncher (the 40mm isn't it?).

Does someone know how to do this? Thanks in advance!

Hi peewee678,

You might not have seen this and, as no one else has responded, this is from one of my postings a few days ago.

"I was also looking for the file to increase the radius of the 40mm grenade blast. This might not be relevant but if you look at the file rpg7, or rpg, in the weapons folder, open using a hex editor, you will see references to 40mm ammo and developers remarks about changing the rpg to a bullet weapon from a projectile weapon.

If the 40mm grenade launcher is using bullet ammo then this might explain why it can not be found (yet). I have looked for the different ammo types 9mm,556,127,50cal etc but can not find from where the game is drawing the data."

Hope this helps.

Regards ..