Metal Gear Solid Movie

Hatchetforce

Meanwhile, Hideo Kojima confirmed that a movie based on the Metal Gear Solid series of video games is in the pipeline. After cautiously dropping hints last Friday (see article), he addressed a public forum at E3 this week and said - "I have received many offers to adapt Metal Gear Solid. It has taken a long time, but we have finally settled on an arrangement. False facts aside, a movie project is underway. I have finalized a Class-A contract with a party in Hollywood". He refused to elaborate further.

It had better be Kurt Russell, or I am not watching it.

Who am I kidding, I am so watching it.

Actually internet rumors are pushing someone that actually looks like Snake already, Hugh Jackman.

Edited by Hatchetforce

Yeah, I figured Jackman would be in the running somewhere. I know Kurt Russell as Snake is probably not going to happen, it would just be cool considering that Solid Snake is apparently based on Snake Plissken (which is probably a good reason for Russell not doing it).

there was supposed to be a splinter cell movie aparently... I assume That project has gone dowm the drain ..

Most Games turned to movies are pretty lame, the actors/actresses over-react so badly..

AVP movie was a bit disapointing, along with others like Resident Evil..

Just my opinion..

:grin1:

Edited by squad_e

I know there was.. I had teh darn game ..

I was like woah .. But it got over-hyped about what actors gonna be sam fisher :ph34r:

I think it should be the.ronin

:P

We already decided it'd be WK, ages ago. I think NYR or Avey had an image.