New emoticons needed?

Enos Pork

Thought the Grin-emoticons looked a bit out of sync now with the new forum with the green backgruond.

Since there is an option going forum green we can't have blue background either so i made some new ones i hope you'll like and find usefull.

g_withgrin_t.gif

g_2gun_t.gif

g_thumbsup_t.gif

g_biggrin_t.gif

g_yes_t.gif

Cheers m8's imenoseng1.gif

edit:

Thanks to Calius for the original GRIN emoticons g_thumbsup_t.gif

Link to thread

Edited by Enos Pork

Hey zebb, as you requested, "I'm a whinger" smiley. Only, mine says "I'm a moaner" because the word "whinger wouldn't fit on his banner (making the font any smaller distorted the text so that it could not be read at all).

moaner.gifgo_wd.gif

Edited by WytchDokta

Actually Zebb, I think either of these might be more suitable for the aformentioned cause:

foo.gifpillock.gifpillock2.gifpleb.gif

What ya reckon? Phear my smiley making sk1llz!!

braindead.gif

:rofl: smashed it ...

I've made some more, but some of them are quite rude and/or contain swearing, so I cannae post them here....

Hey Zebb....

whinge.jpg

What say I start posting that in the GRAW forum everytime some whinges about GRAW?

And yes, that "t" in the brackets is supposed to be there (to form the word "terror" from "error")

Note the the accidental typo in the error box above. I only just noticed that typo.

Edited by WytchDokta

Yaeh, whine is not spelled with a G unless you add ing to it.

There is such word as "whinge"

Whinge (verb) - colloquial Complain peevishly

In the first sentance, I spelt "whingeing" as "whinging", but according to the dictionary, it can actually be spelt either way, so I guess I didn't make a typo afterall.

Thought the Grin-emoticons looked a bit out of sync now with the new forum with the green backgruond.

Since there is an option going forum green we can't have blue background either so i made some new ones i hope you'll like and find usefull.

Edited by viiiper