First Patch out NOW - 1.06

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know why people are complaining about what the patch doesn't fix... we weren't promised a patch until June, so this is just an unexpected bonus. And an indication that the DEV team intends supporting the game. Good stuff GRIN.

If the MP still hasn't seen progress after the June patch, then we can all complain an awful lot. Until then, I'm just pleased that GRIN are trying to deal with some of the problems.

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.06

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: load in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\levels\mission04\mission04.dsf(0)

That's what i got when trying to play a campaign mission just now in SP mode. anyone else get this too?

My thinking is this...it's doing something with my campaign game saves. i guess they don't work anymore :(

Edited by Papa6

Looks like i have lost about half my saved mission, every thing after the last embassy save :wall: that mean i have to do the last part of the ebassey agian :o only prob is now i keep being told im leaving the mission zone and dieing EVEN thoee im only up stairs in the ebassey ducking tank shells. :angry::angry:

All so i keep getting a secerom( or what ever it is) every time i load the game ,takes me 2/3 attemps to run the disc................................I was doing better with out the patch

Hmm - My game simply doesnt start after this patch :o=

Simply notning happens. And this is no copy or something like that.

Any ideas ?

Uninstall GRAW and install it fresh and then apply patch i had the same problem.

Edited by Savage-nl

Any ideas ?

Hmm - uninstalled it - and got the retail version - works fine now.

I wonder why they make 2 versions?

Any ideas ?

Uninstall GRAW and install it fresh and then apply patch i had the same problem.

Make sure you installed the right patch if you bought a Cd or DVD version Get the patch that works for that if you got the Direct2drive get the "Downloaded" Patch.

Don't know why people are complaining about what the patch doesn't fix... we weren't promised a patch until June, so this is just an unexpected bonus. And an indication that the DEV team intends supporting the game. Good stuff GRIN.

If the MP still hasn't seen progress after the June patch, then we can all complain an awful lot. Until then, I'm just pleased that GRIN are trying to deal with some of the problems.

Totally agree.

We can complain at the end of June if nothing else is forthcoming. For now, looks like GRIN is on the job.

Even with this minor patch, it's impressive to see they've already released "something." Shows some level of commitment to the game. You'd be surprised how much the little things add up to. They do make a difference.

Also cool they patched the D2Drive version. I've seen various people post that those versions won't get patches till months after the patch comes out. Basically calling people suckers for getting that version as well. I might start looking at D2Drive more seriously if this keeps up.

ok there on the ball.. congrats.. happy gaming co-op peeps.. sorry but i never noticed anyone saying "AI dudes are facing the wrong way when i appear round a corner" l0oooooooool gj.. now lets just get MP sorted.. and sorted big time..

DEV`s better hope its nearly half finished or we will be looking forward to it being delayed until Q4.. :santa:

and hows GRIN`s development towards their anticheat coming along rofl ???

- Adjusted map settings and glitches on missions 3, 4 and 10.

Are these the missions that won't load the saves. Guess when they "Adjusted map settings and glitches" it corrupted the save games?

Isnt Ghost Recon 4 announced already, or it was on some Ubi schedule list? How long will GRAW live then? Is there then any sense for patching, modding, etc, etc? Just askin'....

Edited by .:GoRaNStEin:.

Isnt Ghost Recon 4 announced already, or it was on some Ubi schedule list? How long will GRAW live then? Is there then any sense for patching, modding, etc, etc? Just askin'....

GR4 has not been announced. The schedule that floated around the net a few months back was not official, according to Ubi.

Totally agree.

We can complain at the end of June if nothing else is forthcoming. For now, looks like GRIN is on the job.

Word.

As for you guys having problems with save files:

Note that they have told us they made fixes to missions 3, 4 and 10. My guess is, that any saves on these missions will be disrupted, seeing as they've actually changed the missions in some way. (That's my interpretation anyway.)

Can't wait to get home and download this patch! :g_withgrin:

This is a great turnaround for a patch... Thanks GRIN... They are trying to fix the simple ones and getting it out to us as fasts as they can.. We should all be thankful for such promptness from the dev's... GRIN is doing a fine job, and yes Colin, their commitment to the community here is second to none... There will be more and lets be thankful, they are acknowledging some of the few quick fixes in such a timely fashion... :g_withgrin: