GRIN MP Update

I’d like to know what can the MP community, meaning TvT laddering etc., (not COOP players) count on in the June Patch? I have read the MP wish list and there are some very good ideas there which are a must for GRAW to be successful for the MP community, such as kicking/ banning/, getting kitted out w/ full range of weapons (the “tactical buy†is a weak concept), LMS, SEIGE, more maps…

But what official comment have we from Grin / Ubi? I have little faith at this point in anything UBI says, and Grin, well they made a nice FPS for one who likes the AI computer v. human, but at present, the MP features are not worthy of GR1…maybe Grin’s proximity to the Article Circle caused this horrible MP effect???

I’d just like to have some frame of reference as to what to expect in June… :rolleyes:

Grin, please turn my MP frown upside down, and let June mark the MP turnaround…

;)

Grin, please turn my MP frown upside down, and let June mark the MP turnaround…

;)

Amen brother, amen

Kinda sad when we have more help from people who are spose to be playing the game rather then tryin to fix UBI/GRIN's Mistakes so far if it wasnt for These people that have help us with server issues we would not be able to supply a place for anyone to play..

GG Guys your the true gamers GO For the Gold and break out your credit card to pay for it to...

Oh, to be sure, once the 'true' MP (tvt) patch comes out in June, I will be paying into our Clan's proceeds so that we all can enjoy some great and long awaited TVT SEIGE and LMS action...until then enjoy your

BF2+Counterstrike= poopy GRAW DOM Mod mode, it's not for me, too stinky (like bad French Cheese :)

Edited by semperfi_bohica