Multiplayer, Click Join, NOTHING happens.

Once in the multiplayer screen my Gamespy auto logs in and my nickname turns green. I get the server list refreshed and then when I click a dedicated server to join NOTHING happens. I hear the sound of the button as I click it but it doesn't join the server. Then other times I can join a server... I just start going through the list of low ping, non full servers till I find one I can join.

Anyone else have this problem or a solution???

Thanks in advance.

How many people have this problem? This seems like a critical issue for the game. Last night I only was able to get in 1 server all night! I clicked JOIN hundreds of times trying to get in a server that was listed. My GameSpy name was GREEN and I could get the server listings yet when clicking JOIN, I'd hear the beep noise and nothing would happen?

How widespread is this problem???

How many people have this problem? This seems like a critical issue for the game. Last night I only was able to get in 1 server all night! I clicked JOIN hundreds of times trying to get in a server that was listed. My GameSpy name was GREEN and I could get the server listings yet when clicking JOIN, I'd hear the beep noise and nothing would happen?

How widespread is this problem???

Same problem here. The funny thing is.....the first time I played the game, I had no trouble at all. Now all of a sudden, I can't join any servers. Whether it be Co-OP or Domination. It's frustrating to say the least.

Once in the multiplayer screen my Gamespy auto logs in and my nickname turns green. I get the server list refreshed and then when I click a dedicated server to join NOTHING happens. I hear the sound of the button as I click it but it doesn't join the server. Then other times I can join a server... I just start going through the list of low ping, non full servers till I find one I can join.

Anyone else have this problem or a solution???

Thanks in advance.

I had the same problem, I have zonealarm so what I did was I changed my Internet Zone Security tab from High to Med, now it works fine, I can get into any game.

I notice the same problems when running zonealarm...I get a lot of pings at 0 and can't join some servers.

My solution was to turn off zonealarm and it works ok even though I've enabled rights for Graw...

so my guess is some port is being blocked by the firewall and isn't responding correctly with gamespy.

I have played & joined co-op & dom servers on last week, but since the patch I cant join anything now. (And yes I've set the firewall correctly & am logged into gheyspy) :(

I've got exactly the same problem as well. Prepatch I could join any MP game listed, post patch none. I've also noticed that the pings I'm seeing are either 0 now or 999 there's nothing in between whereas pre-patch I could see a nice range of pings. One final thing is that the servers seem to update incredibly slowly post-patch whereas they'd update instantaneously pre-patch.