AA - request

I request that the mods of the forum leave ONE thread open to discuss the absence of Anti Aliasing

i know it will not happen but deleting and locking the threads is not constructive at all, and it will give the devs an opportunity to see the mass displeasure of having no AA so they consider adding it in future releases and even possibly patches...

AA ftw.

I request that the mods of the forum leave ONE thread open to discuss the absence of Anti Aliasing

i know it will not happen but deleting and locking the threads is not constructive at all, and it will give the devs an opportunity to see the mass displeasure of having no AA so they consider adding it in future releases and even possibly patches...

AA ftw.

HDR + AA is impossible with most cards out there.

AA ftw.

The engine is not capable of AA.

It has to do with it being a defered lighting rendering engine.

So.. No, you can't have 4 wheel drive on your 3 wheeler.

AA ftw.

You have got to be kidding me. Constructive? What is not contructive is having the entire first page of forum posts all on the same subject when the devs ALREADY KNOW that fans are extremely disapointed about no AA. Especially me!

All the threads are not locked, if anyone wants to add wieght to the AA displeasure, they can add a comment in the relevant thread. starting new ones all the time is just a PIA for everyone.

I'll go find the open one now and link to it from here, then this is getting locked.

:wall:

hey i said for future releases and possible patches , they said oblivion couldnt do both and wam , we now have both.

I understand the use of diffuse lighting or whatever isnt compatable with AA however down the line in a patch or gr4 it may be possible, and it certainly wont happen if you just bend over and take it.

thanks for ur constructive input.

Not without completely replacing the HDR form they chose(Deferred Lighting)newman is correct, tho Valve was able to put HDR(regular) into the Source Engine we can only guess how deep in GRINs choice of lighting is, tho we can guess because even disabling Post Effects all together still doesnt change anything.

You can read all about it in a post I put together about the lighting HERE

Why request something that is already there?

AA discussion

That is one of TWO open AA discussions I found in 10 seconds using the forum search feature.

Thread closed.